Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Guy Drops
I watch The Family Guy just about every day if I have time. They have so many drops they could pull out of a single episode. So which one is your favorite?

Mine has got to be "Waaaaa I'm sad about stuff" but a close second would be anything with Stewie's voice. Too funny!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The voices and drops are hilarious but I find that South Park's interpretation of the writing process for The Family Guy to not only be spot on, but detracting from any other enjoyment the show might bring.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
My favorite is one that FB&HW don't have, but should: Lois tells Peter he can't be on TV, and he replies, "They let Sarah Jessica Parker on TV, and she looks like a foot."
It isn't really a drop, but a situation brought up by a family guy drop that was my favorite. I think it was so funny when during an AIDS PSA Zane's finger "accidentaly" pressed the button for the "you have AIDS" song, and this was heard on the air.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
there are so many drops that they could have that would be sooooo devistating in the right situations. Every time i watch an episode i want to record something and send it to them. Great example, they were talking about the cougars last week and could have played a clip from the episode with Ms. Lockheart where Peter goes "My son would like to plow you." There are several hundred others.
My favorite is when lois says to peter, you acting like a child. The peter says, then that makes you a pedophile and i woun't be preached at by a pedophile.
Without question.....

Hi, I'm the Mayor of Comedy.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/11737/family-g...-of-comedy
The Quagmire bits today had me cracking up at work :-)
That pedophile guy is creepy. I think that Liar Chris is the pedophile's voice.
dasbow Wrote:My favorite is one that FB&HW don't have, but should: Lois tells Peter he can't be on TV, and he replies, "They let Sarah Jessica Parker on TV, and she looks like a foot."

They do have that one, I heard them play it when the Sex and the City movie came out.
Dang - I missed it. I didn't think they'd ever get around to using it. I figured it was because the loser Hotwings had a crush on it her.
Philly Mike Wrote:It isn't really a drop, but a situation brought up by a family guy drop that was my favorite. I think it was so funny when during an AIDS PSA Zane's finger "accidentaly" pressed the button for the "you have AIDS" song, and this was heard on the air.

Leave it to Zane . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!