Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe in Physics ?
Hey! I'm curious about normal happenings. I'd like feedback concerning physics and/or everyday incidents that you may have experienced. I have some of my own, but waiting for input!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. FB & HW cock!
Titan. (there's a reason why my karma is so low)
Wowie Groovie !
When I went to get out of bed this morning, I got pulled down to the floor for some reason! What's up with that?
Zig Wrote:When I went to get out of bed this morning, I got pulled down to the floor for some reason! What's up with that?

Obviously, since humans are mostly rock, you were attracted to the ground and therefore moved towards it.
speedbump Wrote:
Zig Wrote:When I went to get out of bed this morning, I got pulled down to the floor for some reason! What's up with that?

Obviously, since humans are mostly rock, you were attracted to the ground and therefore moved towards it.

Are you sure ? if he's a large enough rock he might have enough personal gravity to actually have pulled the floor up to him.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:Obviously, since humans are mostly rock, you were attracted to the ground and therefore moved towards it.

Are you sure ? if he's a large enough rock he might have enough personal gravity to actually have pulled the floor up to him.

And rock crushes scissors....and scissors cut paper...and paper goes through rock....we have a conundrum.
providencecrow Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Are you sure ? if he's a large enough rock he might have enough personal gravity to actually have pulled the floor up to him.

And rock crushes scissors....and scissors cut paper...and paper goes through rock....we have a conundrum.
paper goes through rock? we have more than a conundrum, we have a scientific break-through!
dasbow Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:And rock crushes scissors....and scissors cut paper...and paper goes through rock....we have a conundrum.
paper goes through rock? we have more than a conundrum, we have a scientific break-through!

Paper beats rock ? rock sure is a pussy.
Wowie Groovie !
my word scramble that i didnt catch apparently made this all the better
Titan ! Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:Obviously, since humans are mostly rock, you were attracted to the ground and therefore moved towards it.
I HAVE A GLANDULAR PROBLEM!
providencecrow Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Are you sure ? if he's a large enough rock he might have enough personal gravity to actually have pulled the floor up to him.

I mean, seriously. Paper beats rock ? Have you ever thrown a rock at something? A window, someones head, your mother in law? Do you think throwing a piece of paper would have had the same effect ? Stephen King wrote a chapter in his epic novel IT, title "The Apocolyptic Rock Fight" Do you think "The Apocolyptic Paper Fight " would have had the samd emotional impact ? The idea that paper could ever in any way shape or form beat Rock is a centuried long conspiracy brought forth by Big Paper companies to artificially inflate the sense of worth in their products.

"Good ole Rock, nothing beats that" Bart Simpson
Wowie Groovie !
Anyone interested in getting into a real game of paper / rock / scissors ?

I'm rock.
Wowie Groovie !