Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you miss Hot Wings ?
He's back.
Wowie Groovie !
Wonder if there's going to be an explanation...I highly doubt it though.
I wouldn't say that I missed him,but I wouldn't say if I did.
Jimbo Zane, you may as well have said, "Sixty percent of the time, it works every time."

But I understand your words.
courtney77 Wrote:Jimbo Zane, you may as well have said, "Sixty percent of the time, it works every time."

That statistic is based on faulty data. I think if you re-do the math, and figure to 4 decimal places, you'll find that it is more accurate to state: 59.9 percent of the time it works 99.8 percent of the time.
Wowie Groovie !
who???
I missed hot wings. The show just isn't the same without him. Glad he's back.
I miss hot wings all the time. They are outstanding.

Oh you meant the co-host......
I gotta say, Hotwings is by far the most expendable and I for one would not be upset if he were gone
He was gone? I thought he was just doing the usual, staring and being quiet.
Yes, I squished when I heard his voice this morning Big Grin
It didn't seem the same without him. Just having FB and Zane speaking didn't cut it. They needed the 3rd voice.
I missed hearing his adam's apple bumping against the microphone
I like HW and im glad he is back...but damn did i get a hard on listening to stephanie!
I wish they would have had one of the interns go ahead and fill in for Hot Wings on the second day. It could have been almost like a day-long internview!
I did miss HW - but would have much rather had Milton or prank calls to Benercrombie all day than Stephanie.
I missed Hotwings. His voice enhances the daydreams I have about his enormous man part.
The wings is awsome, but Steph was really really good, nice to have a chicks voice in the AM
I got the scoop of why Hot Wings was gone. Apparently he was back at CMU taking an English class. Apparently, he learned the correct pronunciation of Naive, and also learned to talk.
I missed him!. Personally, I did not care for the girl who was a guest host.
I missed hearing what Hot Wings thinks.
courtney77 Wrote:Jimbo Zane, you may as well have said, "Sixty percent of the time, it works every time."

exactly.