Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Producer Joe's gay Leg Shaving.
Now discuss
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I know Joe rides his bike, but he's not compeating in the tour de france or anything. Its gay, hands down...men don't do this. I bet he did it so he could perform better at fetch parties.
And an interesting discussion it would be... or not.
gay gay gay producer Joe can i shave your legs challenge
That's pretty crazy for a straight male to shave his legs for no good reason.
He should do what that one caller said, and trim them if he thinks the hair's a bit too long.
residentialevil Wrote:That's pretty crazy for a straight male to shave his legs for no good reason.

Agreed
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
No Tyra Banks gay ? Thats too bad.
I bet he got tired of cleaning all the yogurt out of his leg hair
i say he waxes his legs
I would like to defend joe,

I used to shave my legs when i ran as a competitive division 1 distance runner. At the level that i ran at, it was almost uncommon for people NOT to shave your legs. I don't think it was for aerodynamics or anything, it was more for intimidation... made you look like a more serious runner, that you could go to such an extent to be serious about running.

besides it definetly works to neutralize odor, i'll tell you that.
LMAO.

Shaving the legs to intimidate?! That's like the Redwings trading Darren McCarty for Scott Hamilton, the figure skating extraordinaire.
if you had to run a road race against someone for your life who would you find more intimidating? Some guy with an athletic build with a beard and thick thick body hair or a guy with the same athletic build yet very clean looking and shaved. I'm just saying, look at the marathoners that will be competing in this years olympics. they definetely all shave their legs but are in turn some of toughest athletes around.

i wouldn't bash something you don't know much about and i don't see how your comparison comes even close.
My girlfriend always wants me to do it, because she thinks it's sexy. Personally I think its gay but for some reason it doesn't suprise me that Joe would do something as funny as this.
I dunno, guys. Personally I wouldn't want my man to be all hairy especially if it's as bad as Joe says it is but at the same time there's a line that crosses over from masculine to feminine...maybe he crossed it a little too much. I can understand with the bike riding but yeah...
On the poll who pokes more butt, Richard Simmons or Chris Crocker? Is it in order of gayness?
wienerpoopie Wrote:On the poll who pokes more butt, Richard Simmons or Chris Crocker? Is it in order of gayness?

I tried to make it in some what an order of gayness....Jeremiah Johnson - Ungay, Brad Pitt - Some what metro sexual, McGreavy probably should have been after Clay since he's out of the closet and clay isn't as far as I've heard, richard simmons pretty gay and Chris Crocker is just fllllaaaaaammmmming.

Best I could on a short notice Sad
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:On the poll who pokes more butt, Richard Simmons or Chris Crocker? Is it in order of gayness?

I tried to make it in some what an order of gayness....Jeremiah Johnson - Ungay, Brad Pitt - Some what metro sexual, McGreavy probably should have been after Clay since he's out of the closet and clay isn't as far as I've heard, richard simmons pretty gay and Chris Crocker is just fllllaaaaaammmmming.

Best I could on a short notice Sad

I understand, its just Richard Simmons is famous so you know he gets lots of ass.
Sorry....it's just wrong....if I wanted to date someone hairless, I'd date chicks.....as it is....I like some hair on my men.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:Sorry....it's just wrong....if I wanted to date someone hairless, I'd date chicks.....as it is....I like some hair on my men.

But would you call it gay?
vsangelchick Wrote:Sorry....it's just wrong....if I wanted to date someone hairless, I'd date chicks.....as it is....I like some hair on my men.

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/clicks.p...-for-this/
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I couldn't pick one, they're all about the same level of gay.
Yes, gay....but not flaming....I know very masculine swimmers who do, and runners as well...but without those excuses, it is a bit gay...
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Admin Wrote:

http://www.tshirthell.com/store/clicks.p...-for-this/

I own that shirt, and while I was single, it was directly responsible for getting me laid. I love T-Shirt Hell.