Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe's Defensiveness
Here's the poll that Zane hoped to see based off of this story told on air, about Joe's purposely done hairless legs.

This is for the men on here. Do you shave and/or nair your legs? If so, how often, and why?
potthole Wrote:Here's the poll that Zane hoped to see based off of this story told on air, about Joe's purposely done hairless legs.

This is for the men on here. Do you shave and/or nair your legs? If so, how often, and why?

No. Never my legs.
Wowie Groovie !
My boyfriend does every summer because he wants to show off his leg muscles. I make him sleep on the couch until the leg hair grows back.
That's what she said.
the kind of man that shaves their legs listen to pussy rock
Never my legs.

I do shave my armpits, but I have a reason. I oversweat in that area so I have to use a stronger antiperspirant, and I was told by my doctor that shaving my armpits would help. Something about bacteria on the hair makes the sweating worse, so no hair, no bacteria.
residentialevil Wrote:Never my legs.

I do shave my armpits, but I have a reason. I oversweat in that area so I have to use a stronger antiperspirant, and I was told by my doctor that shaving my armpits would help. Something about bacteria on the hair makes the sweating worse, so no hair, no bacteria.

You're doctor sounds even gayer than you're gay armpits having gay sex with Joe's gay legs. So F-ing Gay...
Homophobic much?
Mark the Valet Wrote:Homophobic much?

He's not being homophobic, he's being funny. Unlike you, who is just being gay.
ahole Wrote:He's not being homophobic, he's being funny. Unlike you, who is just being gay.

Yes that's right, I'm being gay.
Why don't you eff off?
Mark the Valet Wrote:
ahole Wrote:He's not being homophobic, he's being funny. Unlike you, who is just being gay.

Yes that's right, I'm being gay.
Why don't you eff off?

...because I'm not the one that's being an easily offended nancy-boy? He was clearly joking around, just like the show does. You're probably one of those minger listeners who cries everytime they make fun of people too much. "Waaaaa I'm sad about stuff".
FIGHT! FIGHT! ^^
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I wasn't offended, I just didn't find his excessive use of the word "gay" funny. You obviously do. How awesome for you.
I agree that Mark is being a "nancy-boy", but I don't need some ahole standing up for me either. Mark, check your mangina at the front page of this forum please; and ahole, stop being such an a-hole, you're going to make Mark cry.
no one better be calling me an A-Hole
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
That's typical, the dude who resorted to calling everything gay is calling me a nancy boy.

Oh no! I'm so offended!
Go eat a bag of cocks.
wienerpoopie Wrote:no one better be calling me an A-Hole, i shot my cat and i will you too......

I was calling ahole an a-hole, but in retrospect, you're probably an a-hole as well.
Mark the Valet Wrote:That's typical, the dude who resorted to calling everything gay is calling me a nancy boy.

Oh no! I'm so offended!
Go eat a bag of cocks.

I wouldn't want to diminish your limited supply.
wienerpoopie Wrote:no one better be calling me an A-Hole

Cat Killer . . Cat Killer!!

Actually, I have seen this picture in 2 contexts. This one and one that has a quote of "I swear man, that mouse was this big!!"

LMAO!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Shaving for me is a waste of effort. Half of my family is Greek, the other half is Jewish (yeah yeah i know jewish isnt a nationality but they are pretty universally hairy). I'd break the razor before i removed any hair.
residentialevil Wrote:Never my legs.

http://www.thecrystal.com/index.cfm
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I shave everything but my beard.
Anyone ever seen the adam sandler "trim my bush" music video? Utube it if you haven't