Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe's Cell Phone
Anybody still have Joe's cellphone number? He was late one day when he was an intern and they gave away a cell phone digit for every few minutes he was late....he ended up being really late.

I use to have it but I lost it...should we start a calling ralley in the middle of the show when he's mic'ed? ;D
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I doubt he still has the same one.
ummm... yeah i think that would end up breaking the rulse of the forum.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Yes it would
hahaha, i remember that day.
i'm not saying give the number out....If you have it..call it...

as of...say 6 months ago he said he still had that number and that he still got random drunk dials
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
If the number is revealed it will be immediately deleted. This falls under the "respect their privacy" rule. Granted they revealed it on the air but it was before Joe was made a full time member of the show.

Thanks for your understanding a-holes. Smile
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Thanks for your understanding a-holes. Smile

You so make me laugh Biff!! You should be a guest on the FBHW show sometime!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Thanks for your understanding a-holes. Smile

You so make me laugh Biff!! You should be a guest on the FBHW show sometime!!

I was. I tazed Joe.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:[quote author=janicem board=general thread=408 post=5344 time=1214331439]

I was. I tazed Joe.

tazer beer chug?!? awesome....

i downloaded that video...i'll watch you every day!
He changed his number after they said it on the air. It's hilarious when they talk about that incident.
grapelady Wrote:He changed his number after they said it on the air. It's hilarious when they talk about that incident.

i'm not so sure, I remember him talking about how random drunk dials trickle in on the phone from people who saved the number...this was within the last year
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
grapelady Wrote:He changed his number after they said it on the air. It's hilarious when they talk about that incident.

i'm not so sure, I remember him talking about how random drunk dials trickle in on the phone from people who saved the number...this was within the last year

But thats against the rules d-bag Big Grin
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!