Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Buzz listeners: Zane vs Ziegs
There's apparently some bad blood between Zane and the afternoon DJ on the Buzz. Ziegs' voice is one of the most irritating on radio, so I'd probably side with Zane no matter what...

However, they've mentioned it a few times on the show. Anybody know the background?
Zigs, ( and I only know him from the radio) for some reason thinks he's more clever than our boys. I listen to him every day on my commute home and every once in a while, he'll get out a good one, but he's no Zane...
I think both are awesome burning each other on the air . 15 second fight? Zigz would turn Zane's ass to sawdust in about 5 seconds.
Zigs is an a-hole. He read the previous day's showplan on the air and I had to call in and correct him. It was the week that Joe inseminated a cow.

His correction was funny "ah..uh...yeah, apparently I had the wrong sheet"
Zigs is a great guy. Maybe the greatest guy ever.
How can you say that on this message board?
i Dislike Zigs
It started I think back when that guy got tasered at Florida during the Kerry speech, the "DON'T TAZE ME BRO!" guy.

The funniest part I heard was one day someone from Nashville called and was a prick, and Zane said "Zigs' family members need to stop calling in".
Zigs is cool. I believe that this started about the same time as when FB&HW came to Nashville, so it may have been for publicity, or something happened while they were hanging out and its a running joke between the guys.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Zigs is an a-hole. He read the previous day's showplan on the air and I had to call in and correct him. It was the week that Joe inseminated a cow.

His correction was funny "ah..uh...yeah, apparently I had the wrong sheet"

If he read the wrong promo, that would be my fault. I'm the a-hole...
albundylives Wrote:Zigs is cool. I believe that this started about the same time as when FB&HW came to Nashville, so it may have been for publicity, or something happened while they were hanging out and its a running joke between the guys.

I'm wearing my 'Married...with Children' shirt right now!
dagwood Wrote:
albundylives Wrote:Zigs is cool. I believe that this started about the same time as when FB&HW came to Nashville, so it may have been for publicity, or something happened while they were hanging out and its a running joke between the guys.

I'm wearing my 'Married...with Children' shirt right now!

I can't believe it was so far down the list!!!
albundylives Wrote:
dagwood Wrote:I'm wearing my 'Married...with Children' shirt right now!

I can't believe it was so far down the list!!!

I would have put seasons 1-5 in the top 5. It was groundbreaking. After that, though, it's awful. I can't even watch the re-runs of the later episodes. Even stopped buying the DVD's after season 5. I blame 'Seven'!
I remember an episode late in the quickly sinking "Married With Children" run when Al Bundy turned on the television and made the comment "that show is STILL on?". It got a great laugh from the audience.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
dagwood Wrote:
albundylives Wrote:I can't believe it was so far down the list!!!

I would have put seasons 1-5 in the top 5. It was groundbreaking. After that, though, it's awful. I can't even watch the re-runs of the later episodes. Even stopped buying the DVD's after season 5. I blame 'Seven'!

Hate to hijack the thread, but i agree. Although Ted McGinley(Marcie's second husband) cracked me up. I sure do miss watching young & trashy Kelly Bundy!!
albundylives Wrote:
dagwood Wrote:I would have put seasons 1-5 in the top 5. It was groundbreaking. After that, though, it's awful. I can't even watch the re-runs of the later episodes. Even stopped buying the DVD's after season 5. I blame 'Seven'!

Hate to hijack the thread, but i agree. Although Ted McGinley(Marcie's second husband) cracked me up. I sure do miss watching young & trashy Kelly Bundy!!

We'll hijack it. I don't care.

Kelly: "Daddy, we have no food" Al: "My underwear has no elastic. What do you want from me?"
albundylives Wrote:I sure do miss watching young & trashy Kelly Bundy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_9eyrod4uo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrldhkPT-...re=related
Go fuck yourself. Hard.