Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't work because I'm busy crying
It is soo hard
I agree
I truly could not work because I was laughing so hard last week when they were playing the Mr McGregor PSA!! I couldn't even explain it to anyone!
No one else listens in my office and I am not sure if I should be. Therefor I have to stifle my laughter as much as possible. Sometimes that gets very hard.
don't let titan know that you are doing something other than work at work. He'll learn you good about being dedicated to your job
wahhh Im sad about stuff
I'm an emo kid, non-conforming as can be...
I can't work because I'm crying and rolling around on the shop floor, thank you eric for your incredible over reaction skill. always my favorite when correct NTT anwers are followed with you screaming "SWEET JESUS LOVES ERIC!!!!!!"
It's been a mighty long time since I've literally rolled on the floor laughing. Especially over something I've heard and not the vision of some hapless dude taking a shot in the grapes.
bigt8261 Wrote:It is soo hard

That's what she said.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
bigt8261 Wrote:It is soo hard

That's what she said.

*ba dum chh*
Turkey Hunter Pete sent me over the edge.

When all 3 of the guys get to insulting the same thing, it's a beautiful thing.
Fistor Wrote:It's been a mighty long time since I've literally rolled on the floor laughing. Especially over something I've heard and not the vision of some hapless dude taking a shot in the grapes.
forgive those of us who lack the testicular fortitude to remain standing when something devastatingly funny to us happens...in my limited defense, I was not the only person on the ground that day... more appropriately, beating accepted...biting the pillow...now
It's really hard to work and concentrate on not laughing. So I only pretend to work until 10.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:It's really hard to work and concentrate on not laughing. So I only pretend to work until 10.

...then you abandon the notion altogether?
ChampKind Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:It's been a mighty long time since I've literally rolled on the floor laughing. Especially over something I've heard and not the vision of some hapless dude taking a shot in the grapes.
forgive those of us who lack the testicular fortitude to remain standing when something devastatingly funny to us happens...in my limited defense, I was not the only person on the ground that day... more appropriately, beating accepted...biting the pillow...now

Oh, I wasn't attacking you. It actually brought back fond memories when I used to literally collapse on the ground with my friends laughing my guts out back in high school.

Usually because one of us had just been hit in the grapes, of course.
Krystal Wrote:It's really hard to work and concentrate on not laughing. So I only pretend to work until 10.

I'd say it was getting close to the time when Krys makes a post in the "Let's see you" thread.... Maybe it's just the avatar making me think that... but still......

Undecided
Fistor Wrote:

...then you abandon the notion altogether?

No then I actually work. I work for a scary lawyer. There's only so much I can get away with.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Fistor Wrote:
ChampKind Wrote:forgive those of us who lack the testicular fortitude to remain standing when something devastatingly funny to us happens...in my limited defense, I was not the only person on the ground that day... more appropriately, beating accepted...biting the pillow...now

Oh, I wasn't attacking you. It actually brought back fond memories when I used to literally collapse on the ground with my friends laughing my guts out back in high school.

Usually because one of us had just been hit in the grapes, of course.
thanks, makes me feel good.
Yesterday was the first time I was actually crying from laughter. I was listening to the podcast from Friday, and was at the "cookie" talk from the end of the show. Hearing the cookie song pushed me over the edge. Tears were literally rolling down my face, as I was doubled over in sobbing laughter.

I had just gotten off the phone with my wife, and was worried nearby coworkers might thing she had called to give me bad news.
Amen. Try being in the car every morning and laughing until you cry. Then navigate through traffic as you're trying to wipe mascara and eyeliner from your eyes. GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
P.S.- FreeBeer.....you are HOT!!
I think it's sad when people first post on this site, thinking the guys from the show will actually interact with them. Must be such a let down, refreshing the thread all day and seeing nary a word from the fellas.

it was for me.
Fistor Wrote:I think it's sad when people first post on this site, thinking the guys from the show will actually interact with them. Must be such a let down, refreshing the thread all day and seeing nary a word from the fellas.

it was for me.

Pooooooor Fistor! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad