Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What other Podcasts to you listen to ?
Other Than FB&HW what pod casts do you listen to ?

I never miss Smodcast from Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier

I also listen to the Lost Podcast by Jay and Jack

who do you recommend ?
Wowie Groovie !
Smodcast was recommended to me by a co worker and I plan on grabbing it next time I remember. I listen/watch a lot of the Revision 3 stuff. Web Drifter and Diggnation, as well as most of the TWiT.tv casts.

Does my own podcast count as I produce it and listen to it too? LOL
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com
I used to listen to a podcast of entertainment news (industry stuff, not hollywood gossip), but downloading it and transferring it to my iPod became a chore. I should put the feed on my laptop...
I only have the FB&HW Podcast.
hotzester Wrote:I used to listen to a podcast of entertainment news (industry stuff, not hollywood gossip), but downloading it and transferring it to my iPod became a chore. I should put the feed on my laptop...

You were probably doing that on company time weren't you .
Wowie Groovie !
Yes, jackass. I was bringing my desktop computer into work, setting it up, launching iTunes, downloading the podcast, bringing the desktop back out to the car, then turning on the iPod and listening here.

You caught me.
bigrich Wrote:Smodcast was recommended to me by a co worker and I plan on grabbing it next time I remember. I listen/watch a lot of the Revision 3 stuff. Web Drifter and Diggnation, as well as most of the TWiT.tv casts.

Does my own podcast count as I produce it and listen to it too? LOL

Smod might take you a 2nd or 3rd listen before you really get into it, unless you really like Kevin Smith's films, if you're a Smith fan, and you've listened to his DVD commentaries, Smod is definetly for you.
Wowie Groovie !
I am a nerd. I listen to the Totally Rad Show and Diggnation
Titan ! Wrote:Smod might take you a 2nd or 3rd listen before you really get into it, unless you really like Kevin Smith's films, if you're a Smith fan, and you've listened to his DVD commentaries, Smod is definetly for you.

Sweet. I love the commentaries. An Evening with Kevin Smith was hilarious!
I'm on the air Sundays 6p-10pm. Listen Live @ Q103Albany.com
bigrich Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Smod might take you a 2nd or 3rd listen before you really get into it, unless you really like Kevin Smith's films, if you're a Smith fan, and you've listened to his DVD commentaries, Smod is definetly for you.

Sweet. I love the commentaries. An Evening with Kevin Smith was hilarious!

Yeah, okay, dude if you liked "evening with" you absolutely 100% for truth justice and the american way, NEEEEED to start downloading smodcast. Pick any episode from the middle of the list and you'll be hooked. listen to the most recent (smoddersday) with Harly Quinn as a guest host, then finish downloading and listening to all of them. You wont regret it.
Wowie Groovie !
diggnation
totally rad show
geekscape
Diggnation
Nobody Likes Onions(it's alright now, old episodes are great)
Never Not Funny
If I finish listening to the FBHW show podcasts and still have time for more, I listen to Mike McConnell. It's about current events and miscellaneous topics, but very different from FBHW, but it's my second favorite show. You can check it out here: http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/podcast/...onnell.xml
I'm a podcasting junky. I listen to:
SMODCAST
Jawbone radio
Hometown tales
Hauntednj's podcast
Big Foamy Head (rednecks with great taste in beer and blues)
Ask a ninja

just to name a few.
I listen to quite a few, im a podcast junkie:

1up Yours
Achievement Junkie
Adam Carolla
Diggnation
Penny Arcade
Gamerscore Blogcast
Joystiq
Podtoid
Slashdot Review
Woot!
Xbox Live's Major Nelson
BILL O'RIELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never Not Funny its the second best podcast out there.
Free Beer and Hot Wings (daily)
SModcast (weekly)

The Adam Corolla Radio Show (If I finish the other two before monday)