Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can any one answer this
I listen everyday, so does a coworker. We aregue where FB&HW actually record out of...as in what state. She says NJ. I disagree. Does anyone know where they opperate from?
Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Now go cuff your coworker, and then have her return the favor.
Grand Rapids, Michigan. WGRD
Grand Rapids, Michigan - WGRD
hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:Grand Rapids, Michigan. WGRD

That's a myth. They're in Indianapolis.
Wowie Groovie !
... and Jeremy Shockey is the best fullback in the NFL.
He was, until he went to jail for killing Will Smith.
Titan ! Wrote:
hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:Grand Rapids, Michigan. WGRD

That's a myth. They're in Indianapolis.

Wait, so Joe drives to Grand Rapids to do all his Joe stunts?
Yep. On Zane's Scooter.
It takes them eight weeks.
Chris Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:That's a myth. They're in Indianapolis.

Wait, so Joe drives to Grand Rapids to do all his Joe stunts?

No, he flies. Northwest I think.
hmmm I've been to the studio, I think it was them but now I can't be sure!
Like Saddam Hussein, they have a lot of Security Doubles, mostly out of their fear of retaliation from Ted Nugent.
Schweet I need to make a trip to Indy and see if they are in the Q95 Studios next to b&t then!
I heard they are going to have DJ Jazzy Jeff in the studio to promote his new movie, Hancock.
They broadcast out of the Huntington Building in Grand Rapids MI
I have heard they are an elaborate scam set up by Mr. Belvedere in order to mislead us while he works his magic.

But actually they work from a specially government funded scape craft. Last report I heard was that they were making their entry to orbit Jupiter for the next month so what we are hearing on the radio each day is going to actually take place 15 years from now on earth. I can't wait to see it, it is going to be AWESOME!!
dman99 Wrote:I have heard they are an elaborate scam set up by Mr. Belvedere in order to mislead us while he works his magic.

But actually they work from a specially government funded scape craft. Last report I heard was that they were making their entry to orbit Jupiter for the next month so what we are hearing on the radio each day is going to actually take place 15 years from now on earth. I can't wait to see it, it is going to be AWESOME!!

Whoah you put way too much thought into that one.
Mud Room Donna Wrote:
dman99 Wrote:I have heard they are an elaborate scam set up by Mr. Belvedere in order to mislead us while he works his magic.

Whoah you put way too much thought into that one.

Not really, I just said the first things that popped into my head. Sometimes I have some crazy/different thoughts that really mean nothing, just being funny.
Hey dman99 - i wonder if the thoughts and ideas in your head have anything to do with listening to the show?? I know mine are!! It's pretty funny how they (and their lines) rub off on you.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
They are in grand rapids. They do the grand rapids news and and weather and talk about events here around the city, you people outside GR don't know because they don't play those segments on your station. They talk about GR frequently, like a few weeks ago with the helicopter crash on the hospital and when that kid fell off the roof next to the radio station a few years ago and died and all the radio people heard/ saw it. I didn't listen to FBHW that morning but I wish I did! That would have been interesting.
Kate Wrote:They are in grand rapids. They do the grand rapids news and and weather and talk about events here around the city, you people outside GR don't know because they don't play those segments on your station. They talk about GR frequently, like a few weeks ago with the helicopter crash on the hospital and when that kid fell off the roof next to the radio station a few years ago and died and all the radio people heard/ saw it. I didn't listen to FBHW that morning but I wish I did! That would have been interesting.

When did a kid fall off the roof? fill me in!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Kate Wrote:They are in grand rapids. They do the grand rapids news and and weather and talk about events here around the city, you people outside GR don't know because they don't play those segments on your station. They talk about GR frequently, like a few weeks ago with the helicopter crash on the hospital and when that kid fell off the roof next to the radio station a few years ago and died and all the radio people heard/ saw it. I didn't listen to FBHW that morning but I wish I did! That would have been interesting.

When did a kid fall off the roof? fill me in!
If you live in GR you will understand when I talk about the location of these buildings.

A year or so ago, a kid climbed the building with Louis Benton Steakhouse right next to the building where the stations broadcast to take pictures of GR, he and a buddy, for some reason, ran from a guy who caught them up there, the kid ended up slipping and falling to his death, on top of the building next to the radio station where all the morning shows heard it and ran to the windows to see it. They said it felt like an earthquake. I wonder if FBHW were there?
Thats crazy, good karma for you
YES. I got karma! Big Grin
I returned the favor wienerpoopie
wienerpoopie Wrote:fill me in!

Yeah, I bet you'd like that.
Kate Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:When did a kid fall off the roof? fill me in!
If you live in GR you will understand when I talk about the location of these buildings.

A year or so ago, a kid climbed the building with Louis Benton Steakhouse right next to the building where the stations broadcast to take pictures of GR, he and a buddy, for some reason, ran from a guy who caught them up there, the kid ended up slipping and falling to his death, on top of the building next to the radio station where all the morning shows heard it and ran to the windows to see it. They said it felt like an earthquake. I wonder if FBHW were there?

I don't think so because it happened before they went in to start the show. So probably the graveyard shift heard it.
Of course they're in GR. That's why I can hear Wendy's loose voice talk sexy still even though she's not an intern anymore.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
sweetmom Wrote:
Kate Wrote:If you live in GR you will understand when I talk about the location of these buildings.

I don't think so because it happened before they went in to start the show. So probably the graveyard shift heard it.

It was around 6 or 7am before the kids had classes. they were taking photos of the sunrise over the GR buildings for a photography class. Anyway, it was pretty huge news all day.
Grand Rapids michigan Been to the Building.

You know that you now have to cuff your coworker like HW cuffed Zane...its the right thing to do.
I heard they were on the moon
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Kate Wrote:
sweetmom Wrote:I don't think so because it happened before they went in to start the show. So probably the graveyard shift heard it.

It was around 6 or 7am before the kids had classes. they were taking photos of the sunrise over the GR buildings for a photography class. Anyway, it was pretty huge news all day.

Ahh, I remember that day.

Oi Vey stupid teenagers
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I heard they were on the moon

But we never landed on the moon Wink