Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boy on bike
:'(I can't beleive you guys have a little boy getting hurt on your website and NOONE helping him. Ya,real funny. I can't beleive people on this earth now and days. F-ed up people having F-ed up kids. The one kid laughing that's probubly Zanes son.
I have to agree that it really bothered me as well.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
He did seem to be okay after a bit though. And he landed it 2 out of 3 times, so grow up skippy, be a man !
Wowie Groovie !
Whatever! He was holding his tailbone. That makes me sick that kids now and days would rather observe and laugh than help. The kid looks like six years old. Where the F are his parents.
stupid kid. he deserved what he got.
Shut-up mouthbreather!
I have a cold and i am all stuffed up so mouth breathing is my only option right now.
mr10homodance Wrote:I have a cold and i am all stuffed up so mouth breathing is my only option right now.

Not really.....you could just suffocate! Might help out the Darwin theory!
Admin Wrote:I have to agree that it really bothered me as well.

I turned the radio down. I cannot stand to hear a child cry in pain. And Zane was just being a dick about it, playing it over and over. I failed to see the humor in it.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Good thing I didn't listen to the show today. I got on the web and watched the video. That pissed me off enough.
The little bastard probably wasn
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Shut-up you minger."He likely was got startled". Are you serious?
Zaniac Wrote:Shut-up you minger."He likely was got startled". Are you serious?

He stopped crying and was up and walking on his own. He's probably got some bruises and a scrape or two, but that's what being a kid, particularly a boy kid is all about. Skin your knee and bruise your elbows, and have fun doing it.
Wowie Groovie !
Zaniac Wrote:Shut-up you minger."He likely was got startled". Are you serious?

Sorry, I was preoccupied banging your mom
Yes,I am Bi-poler.
he didn't look like he was hurt too bad when he flipped over the handlebars since he was wearing a helmet. he did scratch up his back up some on the road.
I understand. I just don't see any humor in that.
the kid was fine. Zaniac go back to watch your 'stories' and don't forget your box of tissues.
It didn't make me cry you dumb-F. I just think this world right now is F-ed. This is confirmation.
I thought it was kind of funny at first. Then hearing him cry just broke my heart.
That's what she said.
mr10homodance Wrote:the kid was fine. Zaniac go back to watch your 'stories' and don't forget your box of tissues.

Funniest comment of the day !
Wowie Groovie !
If you weren't a Michigan fan I might have something to say about that.
I didn't think it was that bad. We did worse when we were kids. As far is the others laughing, kids have always been cruel, now they're just armed.
To me, watching his little body lay on the ground while crying in pain is heartwrenching (especially when coupled with the bigger kids laughing). As a father, I find it especially painful.

It's not like watching a 20 something who makes a conscientious decision doing a face plant. While those can be disturbing, I'm sure the bigger kids continued to egg him on. If I was that kid's dad I'd find all those kids who laughed one by one and show them a little undetectable pain.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yes, They are very lucky that was not my kid. I would find each and every one of those kids and give them something to cry about. That would never be my kid though, I actually watch what my kids do.
Zaniac Wrote:That would never be my kid though, I actually watch what my kids do.

And more parents nowadays need to do that as well. I mean I know they are going to get hurt every now and then, but something like what happened to this little boy should not have went on. Who is watching this child? If one of the kids in this group was an older sibling, they need the s beat out of them.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[Image: dawson-crying.jpg]
Spoken like a true a-hole - Chubbs Peterson
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You guys ever see that youtube video of the little kid getting the Eff scared out of him by the maze scare thing? He couldn't have been more than 7 years old. The maze scare prank scared the shit out of me when I was 34 years old and I saw it for the first time, I can't imagine how that 7 year old could process it.

He's playing along, trying to complete the maze without hitting the sides, and he's clearly having innocent fun with it. Suddenly the horrifying image pops up with equally horrifying sound, and he instantly starts to cry, not knowing how to deal with what just happened. What really got me was when he was walking around, crying, dazed, and he started rubbing his eyes. He was trying to remove the experience from his head, and that was the only thing he could think to do.

Meanwhile, whoever's operating the camera continues to humiliate him by keeping it trained on the boy as he stumbles around the room, in shock, needing to be consoled.

The feeling I had of wanting to beat the piss out of the camera operator was only surpassed by the overwhelming feeling of needing to reach through the screen and hold the poor kid.

If my kid hurts himself, that's one thing, but the second someone else hurts his feelings, it's on. That's the shit I can not deal with.
Fistor, you are my hero. I 100% agree. That video really pissed me off. That image could create nightmares in a child that could last well into adulthood. Not to mention that an adult authority figure tricked him into it.

So now we have the possibility of recurring nightmares coupled with trust issues.

But hey, they got famous on YouTube! Effing a-holes.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Fistor, you are my hero. I 100% agree. That video really pissed me off. That image could create nightmares in a child that could last well into adulthood. Not to mention that an adult authority figure tricked him into it.

So now we have the possibility of recurring nightmares coupled with trust issues.

But hey, they got famous on YouTube! effing a-holes.

I only hope the kid's memories of the experience lasted nowhere near as long as my memories of watching him experience it.
If this was MY kid I would have let him do the jump. I would have made sure he started out on something smaller probably, and he would probably have had elbow pads on too. The kid was wearing a helmet.

Sure, as his dad, or just as a responsible adult, I would have helped the kid after he fell, made sure that if he really was hurt he would have gotten the medical attention he needed, and would have probably tried to come up with a good way to explain it to his mom.

Doing stunts like this is a great way for boys to build self esteem. The first time I jumped over a milk crate on my Huffy I felt like I owned the world.

This is part of what I mentioned in another thread, the world is just too damn sensitive these days. You can't say black, because it might offend someone with dark skin, you can't let kids play on the swings without helmets cause they might get hurt.

I look back at all the crazy shit we did as kids, and compare that to the safety conscious world we live in and I wonder how the hell I survived.
Wowie Groovie !
jus' P Wrote:I didn't think it was that bad. We did worse when we were kids. As far is the others laughing, kids have always been cruel, now they're just armed.

That was one of the reasons to not wipe out, your friends were watching, and they were going to laugh their asses off at you if you fell.

PS Side note, dont jump a trash can on your bike bare foot with wet feet. Bad, bad, BAD idea.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I didn't think it was that bad. We did worse when we were kids. As far is the others laughing, kids have always been cruel, now they're just armed.

That was one of the reasons to not wipe out, your friends were watching, and they were going to laugh their asses off at you if you fell.

PS Side note, dont jump a trash can on your bike bare foot with wet feet. Bad, bad, BAD idea.
Also, don't jump anything using a bike that has heavy springs on the front forks that might cause it to be front heavy and assume a nose-down position in flight. That's also significantly below average.
First off kids are gonna do this kind of thing... esp boys. Thats what they do. You think thats mean see what life is like at an all boys boarding school.

yeah it sucked to watch him writh in pain. However I bet ya a bucket of apples that he wont do that again. Its how kids learn. Touch a hot pan once and they wont do it again. We as parents forget that sometimes and want to coddle our kids with everything. Honestly its important for them to do some of this stuff on their own no matter how much it hurts us. We just have to pray that we have given them the guidance to make the right decisions.

Now as to the kids that sat buy and encouraged this... ass kickings all arround.

Fister - You the same one armed pool player that can be taken down with a couple jeager bombs that I know?
Admin Wrote:But hey, they got famous on YouTube! effing a-holes.

To even acknowledge fame at the expense of a child is sick beyond belief. It really amazes me some of the stuff I see on you tube. There was this one video where an older sibling was just smaking the s out of her little brother and the father was taping the whole thing. What a bunch of sick effs! I guess I could quote Zane "it will make him a better man" . . .and my reply to that is "whatever queer".
If he was any kind of tough...he would have jumped them standing up.... little wussy
jus' P Wrote:If he was any kind of tough...he would have jumped them standing up.... little wussy

Yeah, and were was the backflip?
jus' P Wrote:If he was any kind of tough...he would have jumped them standing up.... little wussy

A protege of Zane's?