Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best of shows
?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
It
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I don't mind the best of shows, I miss so much in the mornings sometimes.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
too much music
danmarino Wrote:too much music

You ought to be in Nashville listening to the Buzz. During the week when they play the best of, they don't play any music. They do on Saturday mornings, but I usually sleep through those!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I just wish they would post the best of to the podcast, so i can be lazy and not make my own damnit.
At the time being they're good, because more often than not I'm hearing stuff that is "new" to me. More and more often, however, it's something I've heard already, which is still funny, but not nearly as good.
before I got the podcast, I would listen to them on my hour drive to work, from 6 to 7 a.m. The first time I heard Best Of... I loved it. However, just a couple months later, they went on vacation again and it was the SAME best of, playing the same thing from 6 to 7 a.m. and then a few months later, it was the same thing. I dont know if they are still doing that, but other than that, I love the flashback every day even though I've heard it before
i love 'em. even though the saturday ones are way too far apart/too much music played. weekdays are good, Loose Wendy does a good job with her 5 minute long traffic updates. Tongue
I like some of the classic bits Smile
too much music
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:too much music

This. I guess the music is alright Saturday, but when they're gone during the week their shouldn't be much music, if any.