Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Tube Fred
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:spoon?

[Image: Rice_SpoonBa.jpg]

Getting fed with a silver spoon . . . isn't that a little classy for ass?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
WOw now I know how they felt this morning.
My kids watched it with me. My 6 year old of course thought it was hilarious and my 10 year old thought it was stupid, but kind of funny. I wanted to poke my eyes out. Why why why did I even watch it!
Good lord....people actually like this Fred crap?
wienerpoopie Wrote:The best You Tube video: (The first 1:50 kinda suck)

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/0K2EAp6rYH4&hl=en[/flash]

You must be incredibly easily amused.
I stare into the sun on weekends
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
What a crapfest! All of the people in these moronic videos should be impaled on Charlie's horn. Including the idiot that came up with Charlie.
that dudes straight up fag.........and i know a thing or two about fags Wink
[quote author=wienerpoopie board=general thread=627 post=9032 time=1214935422]The best You Tube video: (The first 1:50 kinda suck)

I "see" your shitty video and raise you one as equally shitty.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/j018pZ08bDc&hl=en[/flash]
I saw seriously less than a second of the video before I closed down the window. That effin' kid staring at me while doing that voice... *shiver*
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:spoon?

[Image: Rice_SpoonBa.jpg]

SPOOOOOOOON!!!! (quote from the tick)
I think the Fred segment is the only time I've really considered flipping the station out of sheer annoyance. That voice is about as pleasurable as whacking off with a cheese grater.
that video makes me want to punch a baby
gay as hell but you have to think this guy has no friends and the look on his face says someone should kill me. and someone should
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq4nFg27qso
That's what she said.
I saw that last week. It looks like he made partner status so that means he's actually making money off this :Smile
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
fred, i hate u and i hope u get blown up
Had a great swelling of parental pride. My kids both watched Fred's BS and both said it was stupid. They are 10 and 9 so, I felt pretty good about that.
brytn Wrote:Had a great swelling of parental pride. My kids both watched Fred's BS and both said it was stupid. They are 10 and 9 so, I felt pretty good about that.
Your smile shouldn't leave your face for at lease 27.5 hours with this revelation.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Allyson Wrote:Ahh I love Fred! I think his videos are hysterical.

Your sense of humor is defective methinks.
dino Wrote:I saw that last week. It looks like he made partner status so that means he's actually making money off this :Smile

Does he get paid in theoretical dollars?
scooterfanatic Wrote:
dino Wrote:I saw that last week. It looks like he made partner status so that means he's actually making money off this :Smile

Does he get paid in theoretical dollars?
>Sad Unfortunately no, actual greenbacks, dolla dolla bill y'all, chedda, c-notes, Benjamins, dough, loot. >Sad
Quote of the Day:
wienerpoopie Wrote:The best You Tube video: (The first 1:50 kinda suck)

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/0K2EAp6rYH4&hl=en[/flash]
Actually first minute fifty was the best part of this lame ass peice of shit >Sad I'm going to go stick a hot knife in both eyes now.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"