Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaming Audio
I like to listen to FBHW first thing in the morning, but radio is such a passe technology.

For a week I listened to WGRD's Stream, but it's stopped working for me for some reason. So what other radio stations play FBHW first thing in the morning? I tried The Hawk, but they interrupt the show for music early in the morning so not every segment seems to get played.
Q out of Albany, NY plays the entire show, from 5 to 10 so if you want to stream that affiliate you'd be golden Big Grin
Anybody else lose their stream? I can't get any of the stations
Fishermans Knuckle Wrote:Anybody else lose their stream? I can't get any of the stations

nope...
Fishermans Knuckle Wrote:Anybody else lose their stream? I can't get any of the stations

Try wgrd.com.
I steam every day, I posted the link in a stick at the top of the thread, and works fine for me
Fistor Wrote:

Try wgrd.com.

I just read the first post.

I'm a focking idiot.
Fistor Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Try wgrd.com.

I just read the first post.

I'm a focking idiot.

yup
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
i'll ocassionally lose the stream from grd but will just hit play on the pop up window and it'll start right up.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
put this in your media player for a URL to stream
http://grandrapids.edgeboss.net/wmedia-l...070724.asx

ok aparently the board truncated it so just click the link
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
thats why i podcast.
Philly Mike Wrote:put this in your media player for a URL to stream
http://grandrapids.edgeboss.net/wmedia-l...070724.asx

ok aparently the board truncated it so just click the link

Philly Mike, This is great, Thank you. I'm at the Navy Depot and they block alot of sites. I could never find anything that ran through Windows Media. I appreciate it.
no problem Smile
I have a similar issue, that plus I was trying to get it to stream on my cell, it works on that too.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]