Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chicken
who brings their own chicken to a bbq?
I am pretty sure zane's marriage is just for show.
I could understand taking meat to a BBQ if you got a discount and worked at a meat market or something but that
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
i can see if it were a potlock of sorts where everyone brings their own meat...like some weird mongolian bbq at home thing....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Zane's idea makes sense.

Signed,

The guy who brings sand to a beach.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
No no no. He said "Wrings" his own meat....not brings it.
egowx Wrote:No no no. He said "Wrings" his own meat....not brings it.

Yeah, Zane already "had" that chicken...the night before.
Zane was Winner Winner chicken dinner?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I wonder if Zane used his own Carribean Jerk
addicted2wow Wrote:I wonder if Zane used his own Carribean Jerk

Probably not, but if it's an Armenian Jerk...now were talkin
lulz
Got to say I'm picky about chicken and my hotdogs too. I won't eat them if they come off the grill with any black marks on them.
then thats not grilling or barbecue, you need to take your Baked chicken and eat inside
I agree with you. Don't think that chicken should be done on the grill.... Hamburgers that is another juicy story.
lokizilla Wrote:Got to say I'm picky about chicken and my hotdogs too. I won't eat them if they come off the grill with any black marks on them.

How do you grill and not get "black marks?" (or "flavor" as the rest of us call it)
lokizilla Wrote:I agree with you. Don't think that chicken should be done on the grill.... Hamburgers that is another juicy story.

I think almost everything is better from the grill. I just grilled pizza the other night!
ive tried pizza off the grill its good if you dont break your pizza stone

I make an awesome pulled pork from the grill. Wrap pork loin in tin foil and cook at 400 degrees for about 20 to 30 minutes....or until done....awesoome!!

pull the pork apart put your best bbq sauce ( i like Baby Rays )...

Also I make a mean caribbean jerk chicken kabobs

woot woot
ps: even WoW players can do more than 1 thing
addicted2wow Wrote:ive tried pizza off the grill its good if you dont break your pizza stone

I make an awesome pulled pork from the grill. Wrap pork loin in tin foil and cook at 400 degrees for about 20 to 30 minutes....or until done....awesoome!!

pull the pork apart put your best bbq sauce ( i like Baby Rays )...

Also I make a mean caribbean jerk chicken kabobs

woot woot
ps: even WoW players can do more than 1 thing

NERD!
mayorofawsometown Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Got to say I'm picky about chicken and my hotdogs too. I won't eat them if they come off the grill with any black marks on them.

How do you grill and not get "black marks?" (or "flavor" as the rest of us call it)

Hubby has to pull them off the grill and watch them like a hawk.