Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IE 7.0 keeps refreshing?
Anyone had this issue? I click on FBHW link at the top of the page and sometimes, it redirects back to the home page. Once the front page is loaded, it keeps refreshing???? Anyone have any answers????
Try this fix.
I guess I'm not a big fan of Mozilla.... any other hints???
Yes if you don't like his particular fix, might i suggest this one
Are you talking about FB&HW website or the message board?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
IE 7 does that for most (if not all) websites. I have major problems with it at work all the time doing that while im in the middle of reading something. They wont let us install ANY alternative (including reverting back to IE 6) either.
providencecrow Wrote:IE 7 does that for most (if not all) websites. I have major problems with it at work all the time doing that while im in the middle of reading something. They wont let us install ANY alternative (including reverting back to IE 6) either.

I'm with ya brother . . . I would love to listen to WGRD online live streaming, but I cannot download ANYTHING at work . . .it would cost me my job. I mean, I understand, we have a network server (that is outdated) and some programs really eff it up. Good luck on your quest dude . . .my advice, buy your own laptop . . .i'm close to doing that myself.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yeah can't do that. Only computers allowed connected to the network are ones that were purchased by the company and initially registered with the server by an Admin. They have wireless jammers in the building so nobody could try to circumvent that. (They also do not and will never have a wireless network for the company, they have made that abundantly clear). This is why i podcast.
providencecrow Wrote:Yeah can't do that. Only computers allowed connected to the network are ones that were purchased by the company and initially registered with the server by an Admin. They have wireless jammers in the building so nobody could try to circumvent that. (They also do not and will never have a wireless network for the company, they have made that abundantly clear). This is why i podcast.

We have wireless, but still i have to listen to another station, can't think of it right now, too many shots of Jack . . .anyway, I have a broken sound card right now anyway, so I miss WAY too much of the show.
If it's the forum you're talking about, you're probably having issues because of how the forum has been moved to a new server. There are a couple of troubleshooting ideas in this thread.
I was having that problem. I had put this link in my favorites, but when I came from there, it would just keep refreshing over and over. I had to type the link in and one it worked, I just changed my favorites to that and it's worked ever since
This is how you fix it:

Delete any favorites you have linked to this board.
Delete all temporary internet files
Restart the computer
Open internet explorer
type http://fbhw.proboards47.com into the address bar (DO NOT COPY/PASTE) and press enter.
When site loads, add to bookmarks again. Problem should now be solved.

I went through this same thing. This sequence solved the problem on multiple computers.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Thanks Opus.... that new link worked....

Thanks again,
Had the same refreshing problem, new link worked...thanks!
IE 7 says it will only hold up to 1000 segments, is there any way i can up that number? plz help!!!