Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dewey Cox Bumps
I've never laughed so hard while driving in my life.

And now I can't get Winger out of my head.
Winger.....I stand behind it
tefloncox Wrote:Winger.....I stand behind it

Hang in there Dewey!

Well, some of the songs weren't that good, but I think they just used the first one that they didn't like to jump on a band wagon and give you a hard time . . . just because they could. It was a good bit and they got like 25-30 minutes out of harassing you. The "visuals" that some of the songs gave them were absolutely hilarious.

On a sadder note, my soundcard in my puter is busted and I'm at work with no radio . . .I'm thinking that podcasting is just around the corner . . . I hate missing the show.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
after the winger song, they all started naming off a bunch of prissy hair bands to make fun of him. i can't remember how many there were, but i think there was only one band they named whose "best of" cd i don't have.
which reminds me, does firehouse have a best of?
if they do, i'm all over it.
favorite: "here's a song i know you'll like!"
it looks like dewey cox might be the third intern to have his own theme music - "seventeen" by winger.

that dang song was also stuck in my head all day...
I must admit, I like Dewey's taste in music, at least in general. It's perhaps not the best bump music, but I was glad to hear Kings of Leon, Modest Mouse, and Arcade Fire (especially surprising) all in one segment on today's show. Way to go, Dewey; I stand behind you.
It says Cox Bumps.

Confusednicker:
When they played Sunshine & Lollipops, i was in my car at the parking lot of my job. My boss walked by and im just sitting in my car laughing hysterically and in tears. I think i would have felt less awkward if he had seen me beating off.
I want Sunshine & Lollipops to become a regular music bump.
I just around to this segment on the podcast. Nice choices with the Kings of Leon.

I thought both Kings songs worked. The Bucket especially.
I thought Dewey just wanted songs he likes on the air. I like most of those songs (besides Winger, of course) but they do NOT work as bump music. When they said "Desecration Smile" I went "Oh yes!" because I like that song, then in another second I realized how bad it would be as a bump. I actually think the Winger song would be the best as bump music.
Yeah but the problem is, it's a winger song