Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun With Poo and Farts
Im just curious if I am the only one who laughed my ass of at this segment?
In all honesty, I went to KLQ to see if that new morning show was any better. Granted, it wasn't, but it wasn't stupid poop and fart jokes
I cant beleive how much "poop" was the main topic on todays show. I really think that zane is a fecalpheliac!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW WHAT A FECALPHELIAC IS---->Someone who enjoys playing with the product of the stinky hole. (i.e 2nd exit, poop chute)

EXAMPLE--->"Jane didn't know her brother was a fecal fecalpheliafishy smelling tacoil she found him in the bathroom painting the walls with a fresh turd"
Brian Wrote:EXAMPLE--->"Jane didn't know her brother was a fecal fecalpheliafishy smelling tacoil she found him in the bathroom painting the walls with a fresh turd"
AKA - Poo Poo Picaso

See Show Terms thread here.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
weiner poopie must be taking a break from the message board
addicted2wow Wrote:weiner poopie must be taking a break from the message board

Im here, and as you all know I laughed at the fart jokes
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
reminds of the song "o that smell"
I think it's funny the first time. When they get on a roll I turn it off for a 10 min self banning.
It has nothing to do with being mature. After a while it just gets old. Don't know how many listen to Jim Rome but, he also has the tendency to overdo the same thing. Today was funny for a bit but, ended up like the plumpy nut segment...just went on too long.
What FB&HW overdo something . . .never!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
i thought it was funny at first, but i also like it when they make themselves crack up with any subject, for whatever reason. as the farting wore off, the group laughing got funnier.

if i heard it again, i probably wouldn't laugh as long.