Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Zane...drop the blackened chicken issue
(Remember...this is in good fun) No offense Eric...but you sound like a whiny little homo bitch every time you bring up the fact that you hated Hotwings cooked chicken that you never ate at his house during his summer cookout. Every time I hear you complain about the blackened chicken I wonder just how insecure you must be that you would trash him for (unlike you) opening his house to his friends. Not only do you beat him up over it but you have the balls to bring your own food to cook. That on its own sounds dickish. If a friend (co-worker) ever brought his own food to cook at my place for any other reason that they have allergies to certain foods I woulda thrown their ass out and ridiculed them mercilessly. Nice appreciation of his generosity...dickhead. Love the show by the way. Don't stop being that kid perpetually sent to detention who sits in the back of the room making fart noises and grumbling about how noone likes you. See you at the d-zone.
I hated his chicken at the cookout also.
egowx Wrote:(Remember...this is in good fun) No offense Eric...but you sound like a whiny little homo bitch every time you bring up the fact that you hated Hotwings cooked chicken that you never ate at his house during his summer cookout. Every time I hear you complain about the blackened chicken I wonder just how insecure you must be that you would trash him for (unlike you) opening his house to his friends. Not only do you beat him up over it but you have the balls to bring your own food to cook. That on its own sounds dickish. If a friend (co-worker) ever brought his own food to cook at my place for any other reason that they have allergies to certain foods I woulda thrown their ass out and ridiculed them mercilessly. Nice appreciation of his generosity...dickhead. Love the show by the way. Don't stop being that kid perpetually sent to detention who sits in the back of the room making fart noises and grumbling about how noone likes you. See you at the d-zone.

Don't forget how he messed up Hotwing's nice clean oven. I would have kicked his ass for that alone. Smile

Did Hotwings ever get his stinky water problem resolved?
GROSS
Yes, he has, sometime over the summer. They've been able to get some good zingers in on him about finally getting it fixed.
I'm waiting for Zane to have a get together at his house. At least Hotwings would have some ammo for assaulting Mr ten. C'mon Zane...invite all the board member to your place for a Christmas Party. I'll bring the peel and eat shrimp.
wow... whoever it is who started this post is a bitch.. hearing zane bitch about the chicken was is is effin hilarious. ive listened to the original segment about 9 times!