Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaboobie Cam
Rush has his Ditto Cam. How about the guys have a Kaboobie Cam?There are so many times even they wish that they had something on camera.
Kabookie ? Isn't that the traditional Japanese theatre where all roles are played by men ?

Kaboobie. KABOOOOOOBIE

Go stand in the corner.
Wowie Groovie !
At least he didn't say bookakie! :-X
I like how you made it seem like common knowledge, Titan , you looked that up.
It isn't common knowledge? I knew what it was! :o
Fishermans Knuckle Wrote:I like how you made it seem like common knowledge, Titan , you looked that up.

Um....it is! Go back to the corner!!! Tongue
Kaboobie....Sorry, titan is right (it happens)
jus' P Wrote:Kaboobie....Sorry, titan is right (it happens)

Nice! +1
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Kaboobie....Sorry, titan is right (it happens)

Nice! +1

I'm not the king of Awesome for nothing.

Also, show code dictates that I tell you why/how I remember what kabookie is, (and I resisted the urge to look it up and make sure I spelled it correctly)

back in the 80's, ~the greatest decade to be a kid~ there was an episode of Alvin and the Chipmunks where for some reason they were in Japan and had to perfrom Kabookie, for some reason, probably to save Dave from getting his head lopped off by the Yakuza over his gambling, coke, and whore debts.

So yeah, I didn't look up kabookie, it's locked in my head with a bunch of other useless facts.

And, let's get back to the main idea here, I've written email to the guys before telling them that I think a live web cam during the show would be kick ass.
Wowie Groovie !
I fixed it . I know better, I don't know what I was thinking. What about a live web cam?
Having been in studio I can tell you that you aren't missing much. They sit around a table and talk into microphones.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
It would be cool to see Joe stunts or 15 second fights live.
i second speedbump
motorboatking Wrote:I fixed it . I know better, I don't know what I was thinking. What about a live web cam?

Siggghhhhhh.

You can't go back and fix a typo, or misspell once you've been called on it.
Wowie Groovie !
speedbump Wrote:It would be cool to see Joe stunts or 15 second fights live.

I don't think it would be much different from the videos they already post.