Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fountain of Youth
Looks like Ernest Borgnine has discovered it. Dammit!! I wish I knew how to link YouTube!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Here ya go

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/oEhKZNQlJrY&hl=en[/flash]
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
yay, I'm gonna live forever Smile
Interesting. He's 91 years old and appears to be still going quite strong. He also appears to be overweight, which kind of throws a monkey wrench into the whole healthy industry's works.

At the same time, he seems to still have a great sense of humor and loves to laugh. Could laughter be a key to longevity?

Of course, the obvious masturbation as the key to longevity jokes will emerge, but I really wonder if there's something to this laughter thing.
I don't think it's laughter....it's Honesty. ;D
Fistor Wrote:Interesting. He's 91 years old and appears to be still going quite strong. He also appears to be overweight, which kind of throws a monkey wrench into the whole healthy industry's works.

At the same time, he seems to still have a great sense of humor and loves to laugh. Could laughter be a key to longevity?

Of course, the obvious masturbation as the key to longevity jokes will emerge, but I really wonder if there's something to this laughter thing.

You sound very serious about this. I've always thought Mr. Borgnine was great, now he's hillarious as well! Big Grin
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
ashleykme Wrote:yay, I'm gonna live forever Smile

...and... you've just aided me in living forever
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I'm glad Borgnine found the fountain of youth. It's his reward for falling in the fountain of ugly so many years ago.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I'm glad Borgnine found the fountain of youth. It's his reward for falling in the fountain of ugly so many years ago.

if i was doomed to be ugly...I dont' think i'd want to be ugly for all eternity....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:if

???
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:if

???

You guys live in the same neighborhood?