Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lack of local pride
I know that this is a national show, but whats the difference if you talk about Nashville or Maine or Grand Rapids? I'm not asking for 24/7 GR talk but at least mention the G Damn city! If you listen to any other national show they at least mention where they are located. Some days you guys are great and other times I have to argue at work to keep you on. 9-4-08 you guys were great!!!!!! Zane, you rock!! F..em..... F..em all! Thats my moto! Saw you @ Van Andel and you were great! You tried to find my cousins daughter a puck and also involve the crowd! You guys are great, just dont forget the local funny stuff. We have a lot of hillbillys and rednecks!! Let em shine!!!!! Nick from South Haven
Welcome to the board. I think you'll see your questions fully answered in this thread:

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=1158

I'd encourage people to use the search function when creating a new thread that isn't about a topic recently discussed on the show (I say this because those types of threads are usually easily seen on the first page). A simple search for "Grand Rapids" pulled this one up.