Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday to all
Happy Birthday to the 50 million people who had a birthday yesterday or today on the forums!

Seeing as how the forum leaders are cheap as hell, I was only allowed to get you one, shared cake. Sorry about that. Share as best as you can.

[Image: MOHEGAN-SUN-UNVEILS-LARGE.jpg]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
fuck that, I aint sharing, get your own damn cake
Wowie Groovie !
come on titan! let them eat cake!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
WTF's with all the birthday's yesterday and today?? Maybe all the people that conceived on New Year's Day, yet they were approximately 2 weeks late delivering? Weird :wtf:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:WTF's with all the birthday's yesterday and today?? Maybe all the people that conceived on New Year's Day, yet they were approximately 2 weeks late delivering? Weird :wtf:

Hmm...that gives me a good idea for New Year's Queenie... Big Grin
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:WTF's with all the birthday's yesterday and today?? Maybe all the people that conceived on New Year's Day, yet they were approximately 2 weeks late delivering? Weird :wtf:

Will you be needing my assistance again?? Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:

No thanks, I'll be good, and I'm not loaning the hubby to you. Wink

:o
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
0rz0ski Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:

No thanks, I'll be good, and I'm not loaning the hubby to you. Wink

Party pooper!! I don't remember him being involved last time . . . :wave:
Queenie Wrote:Party pooper!! I don't remember him being involved last time . . . :wave:

That's cause you drank my Patron then finished off those berry whatever you calls its...Smirnoff? Is that what we had? Anyway, I got mad so I took the rest of the Beam to teach you a lesson. Good thing too, apparently...

0rz0ski Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Party pooper!! I don't remember him being involved last time . . . :wave:

That's cause you drank my Patron then finished off those berry whatever you calls its...Smirnoff? Is that what we had? Anyway, I got mad so I took the rest of the Beam to teach you a lesson. Good thing too, apparently...

You know I only drink Jack Daniels! Otherwise I have the tendency to forget things that may have . . . holy shit. Gotcha!! Wink
Queenie Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:

You know I only drink Jack Daniels! Otherwise I have the tendency to forget things that may have . . . holy shit. Gotcha!! Wink

You said you would stab me if I took your Daniels, and I didn't doubt it. :wtf:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=715&hilit=shoot+the+breeze" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=715&hilit=shoot+the+breeze</a><!-- l -->

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/chat/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">chat/</a><!-- l -->

:mrgreen:
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f...the+breeze

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/chat/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">chat/</a><!-- l -->

:mrgreen:

I figured since 0rz started this thread, we could end it any damn way we pleased Mr. Feltersnatch. Wink
OMG! Look at the number of people who are having birthdays today!! This is extremely strange . . . :wtf:
Queenie Wrote:OMG! Look at the number of people who are having birthdays today!! This is extremely strange . . . :wtf:

Someone should e-mail every single one of them.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:OMG! Look at the number of people who are having birthdays today!! This is extremely strange . . . :wtf:

Someone should e-mail every single one of them.

Multiple times.