Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board Clean Up
Hi everyone. Well it seems the influx happened all at once. I've received a lot of requests for merging of threads and moderator positions.

I'm quite busy this week but I promise to clean up/merge threads over the weekend. I'm not a censor nazi but if something is in really bad taste I'll deal with it appropriately.

As to moderator requests/offers, currently I'm not looking to add moderators but as time passes I may take you up on those offers.

Thanks and enjoy!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
My fun is not in taste and isn't clean.
I'm all for fun, but if I'd stumbled across this forum without having heard the show, I PROBABLY wouldn't have listened, because I'd have thought most of the listeners were ignorant dicks.
hotzester Wrote:I'm all for fun, but if I'd stumbled across this forum without having heard the show, I PROBABLY wouldn't have listened, because I'd have thought most of the listeners were ignorant dicks.

I'd have to ask how the personalities of the listeners had any weight on your listening to the show...
Birds of a feather.
Also, I would suggest making all forums not viewable unless registered, just to help wiht the random stumbling thing
hot zester is lame stop wrecking it for us fun f u c k e r s
Viewable is fine, but you should have to be registered to post. That said, unregistered posters really haven't been the problem here.
Hopefully my mod powers will be fully activated soon. Then maybe I'll be able to get started on some cleanup.
hotzester Wrote:Viewable is fine, but you should have to be registered to post. That said, unregistered posters really haven't been the problem here.

You have to be registered to post and/or create threads.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
potthole Wrote:Hopefully my mod powers will be fully activated soon. Then maybe I'll be able to get started on some cleanup.

Potthole has been crowned as a super-mod and will begin helping with the clean up.

Thanks Potthole.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I was just suggesting registerd to see the threads, for one that protects from spam-bots indexing the site, and decreases the chances of random awful threads popping up in search engines.
And admin, check your e-mail, i would love to spend lots of time moderating
Derek Wrote:I was just suggesting registerd to see the threads

I appreciate the suggestion.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I've been on a board that was like that, where only registered users could see the threads... it went with mixed results. Kept some of the crud out, but also seemed to stifle membership requests.
I went ahead and tried it. They can still see the main page.

I'm open to suggestions like this. If enough people hate it then I can always change it back.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
That Slicedbread guy, he doesn't post bad threads or posts, don't worry about him.
I'm probably the only DTZ winner on here, I deserve to have quasi-authority.
pancake
houseboat Wrote:I'm probably the only DTZ winner on here, I deserve to have quasi-authority.

You deserve quasi-authority? WhoTF are you, quasi-Eric Cartman? Go polish your Cat Footwear™ and keep yer yap shut.
I'm Hines, 'nuff said. IMO, I should get my own rank for recognition and hatred since all you bastards out there seem to hate my guts =\
>Sad Hey, I was a drunken legend yesterday! Why am I back to an intern?
You probably lost some posts in the cleanup.
It looks like they upped the amount of posts to get to each level. It used to be 0-30 posts is an intern.
Bummer!! I want to be a drunken legend again. Well, I guess I'm just going to have to be on the board all day, during work!!!! Tit, you mad yet?!!
hotzester Wrote:You probably lost some posts in the cleanup.

i know i did :'(
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I upped the post counts. With the influx it made sense.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.