Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Tesh
Anyone else want to ask John Tesh what the hell he's thinking by hocking Amway? Does he not realize the destructive ability of Amway, Quixtar or Team?
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
no, we don't because listening to John Tesh qualifies you for the status of "pussy" or "douchebag". not realizing that's a syndicated radio program taped somewhere else qualifies you for a stupid siren. Amway/Quixtar/Team have no destructive capability, they just sell shitty stuff.
Not talking about his radio show dingus, he hocks them on the talking picture box.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
dingus, that's an oldie, but to continue the crappy, poor insults....dickhead, no one calls it the talking picture box, and i'm sure they pay his smarmy homo- ass a shitload to smile and hold up the whatever the hell it is, and you know what, if they payed me, I would too.
This lame argument is still going on?
nope it's over, everyone is in agreement, John Tesh sucks. thread may now be deleted or banished to the land of un-read threads.