Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missed part of the show...
What was the contest the mother and daugher had? I had to turn off the radio at work >Sad
They were prostitutes. They were doing it on their grandaughters/daughters bed with the "clients".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
With that, welcome to the board.
Admin Wrote:They were prostitutes. They were doing it on their grandaughters/daughters bed with the "clients".

they didn't mention the clients names did they?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:They were prostitutes. They were doing it on their grandaughters/daughters bed with the "clients".

they didn't mention the clients names did they?

Pete?
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:they didn't mention the clients names did they?

Pete?

phew Undecided

i'm not pete
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Fistor Wrote:Pete?

phew Undecided

i'm not pete

Peter?
Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:phew Undecided

i'm not pete

Peter?

awww crap!
Fistor Wrote:Peter?

awww crap!

Might want to get the plumbing checked out. The daughter had vagibola.
Lol, awesome....oh and thanks for the welcome heh
thank goodness i now have the podcast, i'll get to hear the whole thing.
Didn't want to start a new thread but I've missed the show quite a bit lately and was wondering what the mystery stunt was that the listeners voted on for Joe to do?

Last I heard of it was that FB&HW kept saying that they shouldn't reveal anything else about it on the air until it had actually happened. Since that morning, I've been out of town and I don't have the podcast.

Someone fill me in to what happened.
Joe Had to go around the building telling men and women employees that he loves them. It was called "I Love You challenge". They mentioned last week that they might add that to the wheel, especially due to Joe having to tell Intern Carmen, That he loves her.
Gotcha. Thanks for that.