Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amber Smith from celeb rehab(nsfw)
i remember them talkin about her so i thought id post some pics

I have to be a cockblocker but proboards will shut down the site if this remains. Please PM OP if you want this link. Thanks.
You are a credit to this organization.
i didnt know it would be blocked just ask for the link
I had to smite you back down because the link is gone.
He wasn't the one who took it down, it was Biff.

Proboards has specific rules on what types of stuff they will allow to be put on the boards they offer up for free (such as ours). If they catch a messageboard that is violating those rules, they can and will shut it down. Because of this, all of us mods and admins have decided that we will step in and remove material which could get this board shut down.
my bad lol
Oh, it's cool, I just wanted to make sure Limp knew why the link was removed.

As Biff mentioned in his edit in the first post, I'm sure you can send a PM to mbtalent, and he will be happy to pass along the link.
Oh, I know why it was removed, I just wanted my karma back that I initially gave him for posting it.
Why would we PM you when we can just google her instantly?
She's kind of butterfaceish. Why didn't you guys just pay the $5 a month to have your own site and then you wouldn't have to worry about what is posted?
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
potthole Wrote:He wasn't the one who took it down, it was Biff.

Proboards has specific rules on what types of stuff they will allow to be put on the boards they offer up for free (such as ours). If they catch a messageboard that is violating those rules, they can and will shut it down. Because of this, all of us mods and admins have decided that we will step in and remove material which could get this board shut down.
Looks like they're big on issuing message board tickets.