Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
show length
seems like some days they are not on the air as long as they are on others. Some days it is 20 mins to the hour. the next day it could be 5 or 10. on monday they said sounds of the game were coming up next, but they did not play them. they were basically done at half past the hour. Just wondering if this is only happening in St Cloud, or in more places than that? ???
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Yeah, we in Maine don't get the last hour. 106.3 Bone Radio in Portland SUCKS!!. Besides they like to over play songs a lot, like ..Paradise City-GNR and Nirvana Lithium. You can almost set your clock by it. It's the Big joke around here on how they only have like 10 songs they play the whole day. Every time you turn the radio on it's the same old BS. the best of on weekends is more commercials and songs than the show. Like Bone Radio says "listen to our sister staion, FRANK FM, They play Sweet Home alabama every hour." Dumbasses. I love the Podcast.
On the Buzz they usually cut out 15-20 minutes early. It does annoy me.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Quote:Besides they like to over play songs a lot, like ..Paradise City-GNR and Nirvana Lithium. You can almost set your clock by it. It's the Big joke around here on how they only have like 10 songs they play the whole day. Every time you turn the radio on it's the same old BS.

Sounds a lot like Q103 in Albany.

When I lived in Maine I listened to CYY. Are they still any good?
Well, Here in Grand Rapids we get everything. From five to about 10:15 or so. Man, must suck for you guys.
I listen to 107.1 the Bone in Allentown PA. The reception sucks, the show cuts out a lot then the dj here has to scramble to put on commercials or a song. Sometimes coming back from breaks they over play the songs and the show will pick up in the middle of the flashback. And they cut out an hour early (9am).
[/quote]Sounds a lot like Q103 in Albany.
When I lived in Maine I listened to CYY. Are they still any good?[/quote]

WCYY is still good. But i hate commercials, so no more radio. Just mp3's and FBHW when traveling. I like Gun n Roses, I was a metal head in the Late 80's. But i hear them more than when they were popular.
snafu81 Wrote:I listen to 107.1 the Bone in Allentown PA.

Our company installed the DHL system in Allentown. I had to spend a couple weeks there commissioning it.

I distinctly remember the joy I felt one morning as I was driving in when I remembered FB&HW was also on the air in the Philly area. When I tuned into the Bone, I felt like I was back home.
snafu81 Wrote:I listen to 107.1 the Bone in Allentown PA. The reception sucks, the show cuts out a lot then the dj here has to scramble to put on commercials or a song. Sometimes coming back from breaks they over play the songs and the show will pick up in the middle of the flashback. And they cut out an hour early (9am).

That's where I get it too, for about 20 minutes and stuff is always cut or started mid sentence. Podcasts saved my life.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
jgwelding Wrote:Well, Here in Grand Rapids we get everything. From five to about 10:15 or so. Man, must suck for you guys.

Hold on a minute. You mean to tell me that the station they're actually on broadcasts their entire show??

Next are you going to tell me that their names are made up?
I like this thread. It reminds me of how damned lucky those of us who actually live in the Grand Rapids area truly are.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
plumpenut Wrote:seems like some days they are not on the air as long as they are on others. Some days it is 20 mins to the hour. the next day it could be 5 or 10. on monday they said sounds of the game were coming up next, but they did not play them. they were basically done at half past the hour. Just wondering if this is only happening in St Cloud, or in more places than that? ???

yup i swear the other day they went 30-35 minutes past what they usually are on here in nashville. who knows, guess its different everywhere. Undecided
In Myrtle Beach we get everything up to 10, if they come back a few before 10, it'll run over but we never get the after 10 stuff that the locals do.