Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rosie Live!?
I used to watch Rosie as a kid after school. Mostly because she had a lot of interesting guests on and well, lets face it, I was a little gay for her. Now it seems she's become a media whore.

I was surfing the web the other day and stumbled on this clip from the Today Show talking about her feud with the bitches over at The View.

Here's the clip:
http://search.live.com/video/results.asp...FORM=TVVR4

Now, I understand, being a bully and smacking a few bitches around is funny, and its great publicity. My issue is, the new show Rosie Live. Why in gods name would NBC give her a sketch comedy show? The only sketch comedy show to last on that network is SNL, but barely. Is this really gonna be a hit, or just another flop, causing her to lash out at someone else? Is she funny enough to carry a show for more than 2 episodes?
xxxredeye Wrote:I used to watch Rosie as a kid after school. Mostly because she had a lot of interesting guests on and well, lets face it, I was a little gay for her. Now it seems she's become a media whore.

I was surfing the web the other day and stumbled on this clip from the Today Show talking about her feud with the bitches over at The View.

Here's the clip:
http://search.live.com/video/results.asp...FORM=TVVR4

Now, I understand, being a bully and smacking a few bitches around is funny, and its great publicity. My issue is, the new show Rosie Live. Why in gods name would NBC give her a sketch comedy show? The only sketch comedy show to last on that network is SNL, but barely. Is this really gonna be a hit, or just another flop, causing her to lash out at someone else? Is she funny enough to carry a show for more than 2 episodes?

she's a little different now than what she was on her afternoon talk show....

I remember when I heard she finally came out of the closet. I was driving home from high school i believe and Spud was on GRD. he said he had to be eloquent..."She prefers the V over the D, if you get me..."
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Hate Rosie. The only thing worse than daytime TV....is daytime TV in the evening.
jus' P Wrote:Hate Rosie. The only thing worse than daytime TV....is daytime TV in the evening.

+1 cause you speak nuttin' but da truth!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:she's a little different now than what she was on her afternoon talk show....

I remember when I heard she finally came out of the closet. I was driving home from high school i believe and Spud was on GRD. he said he had to be eloquent..."She prefers the V over the D, if you get me..."

I think I found out the same way... I do recall hearing about it on the radio. Ever since then she's been an outspoken tramp who seems to have a beef with everyone. The fact is, she is not talented enough to take on a show like this and I almost can't wait to here about it bombing just to see who's next on her shit list!

The upside for her is, it will probably fail on NBC and they'll pull a "David Allen Grier", changing the format slightly and move it Comedy Central... speaking of a giant pile of shit, how about Chocolate News!
Loved the Soup when they kept referring to the mebers of the view with w jibbering dog constantly growling and a weird yapping bark. (can't find the clip). Like her or not, Rosie's got Balls, literally.
Khef Wrote:Loved the Soup when they kept referring to the mebers of the view with w jibbering dog constantly growling and a weird yapping bark.

saw that too...best show ever
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Well now I've gotta see that! Anyone finds it, post is here!
There it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpDNvRHuhGs
I can't stand Rosie! She thinks that her body guard should be able to carry a concealed weapon but everyday people should not be allowed to protect themselves. You know she feels that way because she is SOOOOOOO! Important.

And no I am not big on guns one way or the other. I just don' t see where she thinks that she is worth protecting and noone else is.
If she isn't fighting with anyone someone needs to check her pulse.....................

people only like her cause she gave them free shit.
I'm pretty sure this was a one shot deal, wasn't it? I hope to God it is. And it tanked.. just read it was tied with (the now-cancelled) Pushing Daisies for lowest ratings during prime time Wednesday night.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
I guess Rosie wrote on his blog on Friday that after extremely poor ratings there will be no more variety shows. Wonder who will be the next network to need a highly regarded and talented actor/actress :Smile to star in their show and think to themselves, "Hell yeah, get that dude Rosie on the phone. He destroys everything he touches. That's just what this network needs by jove." Not that I read his blog or anything I just googled it......no really.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
DAMMIT!!! You mean Rosie had a show on and I missed it....Like everyone else should have?!?!?!?!?!? Did she have anything interesting to say? You know, since you googled it and everything.....her wife needs to punch her in the head. :'(
Jiggy Wrote:I guess Rosie wrote on his blog on Friday that after extremely poor ratings there will be no more variety shows. Wonder who will be the next network to need a highly regarded and talented actor/actress :Smile to star in their show and think to themselves, "Hell yeah, get that dude Rosie on the phone. He destroys everything he touches. That's just what this network needs by jove." Not that I read his blog or anything I just googled it......no really.

I don't think you have any clue who the hell Rosie is. Referring to her as "his", "dude" and "he" makes absolutely no sense! Just because she's a lesbian doesn't make her a dude! Please make more retarded jokes that make no sense!

Back to the point... like I said in a previous post, that show will be snatched up by Comedy Central in a matter of weeks, they'll change the format of it a little bit and make it about gays and make her an outspoken rabble rouser for gay rights, kinda like they did with David Allen Grier and his fantastic pile of shit show known as Chocolate News (Or as Comedy Central unbelievably tries to sell it, "The NEW Chappelle Show"). If they do, I think they should call it "Chipped Beef!"
xxxredeye Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:I guess Rosie wrote on his blog on Friday that after extremely poor ratings there will be no more variety shows. Wonder who will be the next network to need a highly regarded and talented actor/actress :Smile to star in their show and think to themselves, "Hell yeah, get that dude Rosie on the phone. He destroys everything he touches. That's just what this network needs by jove." Not that I read his blog or anything I just googled it......no really.

I don't think you have any clue who the hell Rosie is. Referring to her as "his", "dude" and "he" makes absolutely no sense! Just because she's a lesbian doesn't make her a dude! Please make more retarded jokes that make no sense!

Back to the point... like I said in a previous post, that show will be snatched up by Comedy Central in a matter of weeks, they'll change the format of it a little bit and make it about gays and make her an outspoken rabble rouser for gay rights, kinda like they did with David Allen Grier and his fantastic pile of shit show known as Chocolate News (Or as Comedy Central unbelievably tries to sell it, "The NEW Chappelle Show"). If they do, I think they should call it "Chipped Beef!"

I'm not saying she's a dude because she's a lesbian. Did you hear me say that? In fact you're the only person here thats even mentioned that. I'm saying she's a dude because....well...she is.
[Image: rosieksm.jpg]

As Freebeer and Hot Wings would say, "It's not possible to alter a picture file. This has to be real!"
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Yeah... that is so true!

But that picture doesn't make her a man, it makes her an extremely hairy bitch, not unlike your mom!
At least my mom has the decency to shave before going into public.
Jiggy Wrote:At least my mom has the decency to shave before going into public.

Craptastic!! I'm supposed TO SHAVE before going into public??? Well, that does explain the chewbacca sounds I hear throughout the grocery store... Undecided
chlietoris63 Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:At least my mom has the decency to shave before going into public.

Craptastic!! I'm supposed TO SHAVE before going into public??? Well, that does explain the chewbacca sounds I hear throughout the grocery store... Undecided
Yes, shave then wash...twice!!