Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the person that made the FBHW rap on here?
Can you post it? Id like to hear the whole thing without interuption and comments.
Why? Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I actually like the rap. I would like to get it that way too.
The rap itself sounded well written, it was just poorly produced. Bummer...it sounded like it had some potential.
hey, i wrote the rap. i don't know how to post it on here. if you want to email me i'll send it to you.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:cainin07@yahoo.com">cainin07@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

if the moderator here wants it i'll send it his/her way as well. i was going to ask zane in an email if he wanted to post it on the website, but thought he'd think i was a prick for being so forward.
schwance Wrote:hey, i wrote the rap. i don't know how to post it on here. if you want to email me i'll send it to you.

if the moderator here wants it i'll send it his/her way as well. i was going to ask zane in an email if he wanted to post it on the website, but thought he'd think i was a prick for being so forward.

Burnking is good at that audio stuff. Maybe he can help you out by uploading it or telling you how to.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
schwance Wrote:hey, i wrote the rap. i don't know how to post it on here. if you want to email me i'll send it to you.

Exault for you, schwance! It was really funny, and I got a kick out of it. If burnking isn't around, I'll help you out too (but really, he's better at that sort of thing).
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
orzoski,

i'd be psyched for any assistance. is there a place on the board itself where mp3's can be uploaded? i've already send out like 12 emails with the song. i don't know if you want to message or email me with some suggestions for how to do this?
schwance Wrote:orzoski,

i'd be psyched for any assistance. is there a place on the board itself where mp3's can be uploaded? i've already send out like 12 emails with the song. i don't know if you want to message or email me with some suggestions for how to do this?

Unfortunately we don't have that ability on here.
You can upload your file to an audio hosting site such as MP3 Upload and then post a link on here to the file location they provide you.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
schwance Wrote:orzoski,

Unfortunately we don't have that ability on here.
You can upload your file to an audio hosting site such as MP3 Upload and then post a link on here to the file location they provide you.

I'm happy to know you all think so highly of me! I could put it on the work in progress that is the soundboard, but it can't be saved from there. I would suggest hosting it like dino said and providing the link.
burnking Wrote:I'm happy to know you all think so highly of me!
Don't let it go to your head.....Even the sun shines on a dogs ass once in a while. Wink JK
Quote of the Day:
Do you have a hosting site, schwance? Most of them are free and easy to use, but if you don't want to bother, I've got one.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I have a Media Fire account. Sign up with them, they work great. Thanks for the copy!!
the song and its accompanying mash up should be able to be found now at the following links...

http://www.mediafire.com/?j2uwjlldmdz

http://www.mediafire.com/?nnkqntnfmgk

let me know if it doesn't work.

hope people enjoy!
Really enjoyed the rap, schwance. It had me laughing the whole way through.
The rap was OK. I thought it got a little long....
shawnp Wrote:The rap was OK. I thought it got a little long....

that's what she said.
schwance Wrote:
shawnp Wrote:The rap was OK. I thought it got a little long....

that's what she said.

I tried to think of an 'Office' reference but I couldn't do it..... Big Grin