Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your favorite?
Joe went from being my favorite to being my least favorite (of the four). First of all, he had an "underdog" quality to him, but now that he has women throwing themselves at him, he allegedly has a sweet ride, and he's in shape, he's lost all of that. That's not too big of a deal, but it was funnier when he was a fat loser.

Mostly, I don't like him as much because he never gets angry anymore. It was always hilarious when he would get mad, especially at Zane. Now he's always too happy-go-lucky. That's not funny; angry is funny! This leads to him being a big pussy who won't fight Zane.

I'm not saying I hate him now (although sometimes I do). The WCJD stunts are still usually my favorite segments. It's just now, he reminds me of Joe from Family Guy when he got legs and was always rock climbing and biking. The other show members should gang up on him and paralize him to brink back the old Joe. - Yeah, that's right. Make him humble!
Moobs Minger Wrote:Joe went from being my favorite to being my least favorite (of the four). First of all, he had an "underdog" quality to him, but now that he has women throwing themselves at him, he allegedly has a sweet ride, and he's in shape, he's lost all of that. That's not too big of a deal, but it was funnier when he was a fat loser.

Mostly, I don't like him as much because he never gets angry anymore. It was always hilarious when he would get mad, especially at Zane. Now he's always too happy-go-lucky. That's not funny; angry is funny! This leads to him being a big pussy who won't fight Zane.

I'm not saying I hate him now (although sometimes I do). The WCJD stunts are still usually my favorite segments. It's just now, he reminds me of Joe from Family Guy when he got legs and was always rock climbing and biking. The other show members should gang up on him and paralize [sic] him to brink back the old Joe. - Yeah, that's right. Make him humble!

I'm feeling kind of bad about some of the things I said about Joe back in the earlier days of the message board. I really did feel these things at the time, but I like Joe again.

First of all, he did come across as cocky for a while, but the guys on the show say he's not cocky at all, and I trust they know him better than we do.

It helps that he's able to get angry again, especially when he fights with Zane. That bit where Zane and Joe traded places and started mocking each other after Zane's 0-5 DTZ loss, was the funniest non-planned moment since the pull/poll incident, in my opinion.

Plus, I got a lot of respect for him lately when he tried to eat the balut. Though it was far from my favorite WCJD segment, I think he really stepped up as far as effort.

They're are other examples, too, like having a friend fight with Zane over that annoying kid and being willing to punch himself (even if it looked a little weak) when FB and HW refused.

I'm not saying he's my favorite, but I'm not saying he's my least favorite anymore. At this point, picking a favorite show member is like picking a favorite child... I don't have kids, but I imagine it's just like it. Wink
Moobs Minger Wrote:
Moobs Minger Wrote:Joe went from being my favorite to being my least favorite (of the four). First of all, he had an "underdog" quality to him, but now that he has women throwing themselves at him, he allegedly has a sweet ride, and he's in shape, he's lost all of that. That's not too big of a deal, but it was funnier when he was a fat loser.

I'm not saying I hate him now (although sometimes I do). The WCJD stunts are still usually my favorite segments. It's just now, he reminds me of Joe from Family Guy when he got legs and was always rock climbing and biking. The other show members should gang up on him and paralize [sic] him to brink back the old Joe. - Yeah, that's right. Make him humble!

I'm feeling kind of bad about some of the things I said about Joe back in the earlier days of the message board. I really did feel these things at the time, but I like Joe again.

First of all, he did come across as cocky for a while, but the guys on the show say he's not cocky at all, and I trust they know him better than we do.

It helps that he's able to get angry again, especially when he fights with Zane. That bit where Zane and Joe traded places and started mocking each other after Zane's 0-5 DTZ loss, was the funniest non-planned moment since the pull/poll incident, in my opinion.

Plus, I got a lot of respect for him lately when he tried to eat the balut. Though it was far from my favorite WCJD segment, I think he really stepped up as far as effort.

They're are other examples, too, like having a friend fight with Zane over that annoying kid and being willing to punch himself (even if it looked a little weak) when FB and HW refused.

I'm not saying he's my favorite, but I'm not saying he's my least favorite anymore. At this point, picking a favorite show member is like picking a favorite child... I don't have kids, but I imagine it's just like it. Wink
There's two types of people in this world. People who hate Producer Joe and people who eat fingers and booger nails.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.