Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Dildo to Dick: The Producer Joe Story
Isn't amazing how far Producer Joe has come since becoming a part of the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show. He's like the real life story of Pinocchio, except replace puppet with Dildo and boy with Dick. He's become so immature and Zane-like that he just fits in so well, and its great! I had this gay momment of reccolection today while listening to the guys rip Kurt Busch a new one over his "Halloween" version of name that tune. I almost nutted with joy over the awesome riffs back and forth. Once an intern himself, now a member of the show, Joe has it going on. Is there anything more beautiful than this Dick we all get to enjoy every weekday morning? No! Producer Joe, you are a real Dick. Congradulations. Keep it up! ???
ok
That seems like a back handed compliment to me, but if you're sincere, ok.
Wowie Groovie !
So weird...
it's true Joe, we love that you've transformed into "Zane lite" keep up the good work
Maybe Joe is Zane's "Bigger Me" instead of Mini Me. It's due to Zane being Vertically challenged. LOL. I love this effin show and every effin thing about it.
WOW!!! THATS SUCH A GREAT STORY!

TELL IT AGAIN!!
umm....OK
xxxredeye
Intern

Uh... Johnny Cash!?

[ Exalt | Smite ] From Dildo to Dick: The Producer Joe Story
Titan ! Wrote:That seems like a back handed compliment to me, but if you're sincere, ok.

haha.. you take it so seriously!! its cute
[Image: 258Troll_spray.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
Wow, is this creepy. But at least we'll have a lead in the case once Joe is found murdered and his skin is turned into a coat.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
joegfbhw Wrote:So weird...

couldnt have said it better myself
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Titan ! Wrote:That seems like a back handed compliment to me, but if you're sincere, ok.

It's so not a back handed compliment. I'm totally serious! Joe has transformed into a huge dick, and its great. I remember listen to Free Beer, Hot Wings, and Zane all rip Joe a new a-hole back in the day, when Name That Tune was first started. Now Joe has graduated to more of a member of the show and gets to join in on the a-hole ripping the guys give to Kurt Busch and the other interns (the dildos of the show). Is it weird that I enjoy Joe's Dickiness? Probably, but, eff it! I know, the show wouldn't be the same with out that dick!
This guy really likes dicks.
xxxredeye Wrote:It's so not a back handed compliment. I'm totally serious! Joe has transformed into a huge dick, and its great. I remember listen to Free Beer, Hot Wings, and Zane all rip Joe a new a-hole back in the day, when Name That Tune was first started. Now Joe has graduated to more of a member of the show and gets to join in on the a-hole ripping the guys give to Kurt Busch and the other interns (the dildos of the show). Is it weird that I enjoy Joe's Dickiness? Probably, but, eff it! I know, the show wouldn't be the same with out that dick!

We get it. You have a mancrush on Joe.

[drop]Be gay on your own time.[/drop]
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I think he " get's one in the eye " ....a lot
Bah... Joe doesn't even try on half his stunts any more.