Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where does the time go?
My daughter celebrated her golden birthday on January 2nd 2009, and I can't help but wonder where the time went. It seems like only yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time. It makes me feel like my life is fullfilled and nothing could make me happier.

Do any of the other parents out there feel the same when their kids' birthdays roll around?
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Every last one of us.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
agreed
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Hell, mine's not even 6 weeks old yet and we're already wondering where it went....
When I have kids I'm sure time will fly!
shawnp you have no idea hunny!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
When I actually take a moment and think about how long I've been home with them, it blows my mind. I've been out of work for 8 1/2 years now....I'm soooo ready to go back now.
not that I haven't enjoyed my time at prison home....... Wink
To be completely honest, I'm not even married yet and....we don't know when kids will enter the picture. I want to enjoy my wife and travel a bit.
shawnp Wrote:When I have kids I'm sure time will fly!

with you i'm sure you'll just shoot time and hang it on your wall

amirite or amirite
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Something will go on the wall fo sho!
Judy Collins asked the same question, "Who knows where the time goes..."

Might I ask, just what is a childs golden birthday? I'm thinking 50 - but know that can't be right because I'm 54 and we're talking about kids here!

My son is turning 38 this March. Gave him up for adoption when I was 17. We had a wonderful reunion for 3 years in the late 90s, but have stopped contact. And yes, I do wonder where all the time went.
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.