Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 2/3/09
[Image: ?m=02&d=20090202&t=2&i=8089235&w=450&r=2...-BULLS.jpg]
El Matador's New Mexico vacation.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
No, trust me I understand. I don't like pink and yellow houses either.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Hey... pull my tail... its gonna be cool.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Google is running a beta trial of their new search engine. The idea is that you will search for a word or phrase and the results will be of an image of events just prior to the corresponding search. Example above would be searched as "Smooshed Testicles" or "Hoof Weiner"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Joe stunt for Kurt Busch
"Conductor de autobus...mueva ese autobus!"

(Props to those of you who get this.)
Joe had to go through some preliminary steps before his inseminate a cow challenge.