Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicknames
Titan ! Wrote:I thought you said you didn't like Hooters ?

Me?

I don't like Hooters all that much. I was calling Jo that (the picture from Big Daddy is screwed up)

Don't get me wrong, I'll go to Hooters if I have some buddys that want to go there..but I'd much rather not spend $8 on a beer
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Titan ! Wrote:I thought you said you didn't like Hooters ?

He's more of a fan of the udders.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Have you seen the South Parks that feature 'Raisins' ?

I want to say it's someone's favorite but I won't.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I had a friend we used to call Fluffy Burrito. No real reason why. We just threw 2 of his nicknames together.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:I had a friend we used to call Fluffy Burrito. No real reason why. We just threw 2 of his nicknames together.

sunshyne Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Struck me as odd too. She now brings in burritos. Puts them together at home the night before, keeps them in the lunchroom fridge, and sells them at 75 cents a pop.

I'm thinking of dropping the Drunk Driving nickname, as last week she graduated from some alcohol abstinence program, or something like that. Maybe she'll get the old nickname back.

Too bad Bev wasn't the one that brings in the tacos, now that shes bringing in burritos she could have been Burrito Bev.

Of course, I know a guy that people call Burrito Bob, because he sells burritos at fairs and such, but his name isn't really bob, I think its Mark.

airhornahole Wrote:We had a guy with a big beer gut on him. One lady said "hey, your kind of ..." he told her not to call him fat and she responded with, " ... no, not fat, but fluffy". He's fluffy to this day.

???
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I also have referred to two separate people as fluffy as a joke since everyone involved knew it meant fat. I'm not sure why that word works...
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
i used to work the front desk/juice bar at a gym and at a separate nutrition store that was owned by the same guy. there was this really odd guy who worked out late in the day when we were nearly empty and would spend a great deal of his time talking to whoever was working that night. he would just ramble on and on about inane crap that none of us cared to hear about. his actual name was baron. we nicknamed him baron von talksalot. even worse than talking to me in the gym was when he found the nutrition store, because there was rarely anyone else in there so I couldn't even act like I had to do something to get away from him.