Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA pranks madness
I was thinking how fun the PA pranks march madness was. I figure there is a whole new group of listeners since they have last done this. It would be interesting to see what name would win now. That plus it would be funny to relive the PA pranks.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I've never heard the PA pranks, but I'd love to hear them. I hear they were brilliant.
hey guys, look 8 votes for the pa pranks tourney. would 8 votes on a board = like 1000 emails, and doesn't 1 email = 1000 listeners? that would make it like 8000000 listeners or something like that.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:hey guys, look 8 votes for the pa pranks tourney. would 8 votes on a board = like 1000 emails, and doesn't 1 email = 1000 listeners? that would make it like 8000000 listeners or something like that.

how many pennies in that?
when i used to sell cars, there was a rival company across the street. we would call some into them all the time and listen to their call taker page it from our parking lot
zlangan24 Wrote:when i used to sell cars, there was a rival company across the street. we would call some into them all the time and listen to their call taker page it from our parking lot

That's funnier than hell!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't know that we'll do a full tournament, but busting some out does seem like a great idea!

Well done!
freebeer Wrote:...but busting some out does seem like a great idea!

Are we still talking about PA Pranks?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
freebeer Wrote:...but busting some out does seem like a great idea!

Are we still talking about PA Pranks?

awkwaaard!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
freebeer Wrote:I don't know that we'll do a full tournament, but busting some out does seem like a great idea!

Well done!

I was thinking this same thing earlier, almost like a PA pranks flashback... done once a week or something.

Tournement time also seems like a good idea.

Also, in the vein of PA pranks, i think it'd be funny to make an intern go get a PA prank, as part of the intern challenge series.