Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite TV Shows
My all time #1 is probably Arrested Development, with Dexter and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia in second. You can watch AD and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia at www.hulu.com for free if you are so inclined. They also have a lot of other popular TV shows.

I figured this board didn't have enough threads. :Smile
family guy. and for some reason, i like watching cooking shows.
Las Vegas, can't get enough of it.. Not to mention Sex and the City, Swingtown, Paranormal State, Pardon the Interruption and Army Wives
Classic.....Seinfeld
Today.......24
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Classic... The Simpsons
Current... The Simpsons

Isn't there already a TV thread somewhere...
Wowie Groovie !
Torchwood, Dr. Who, Ghost Hunters, Top Gear, NCIS, Paranormal State
Chuck. When they decide to air it.
LOST, Mythbusters, and I've been watching Ghosthunters lately.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
speedbump Wrote:My all time #1 is probably Arrested Development, with Dexter and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia in second. You can watch AD and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia at www.hulu.com for free if you are so inclined. They also have a lot of other popular TV shows.

I figured this board didn't have enough threads. :Smile
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is absolutely amazing... agreed... go and watch now. <3 Hulu.
Jon and Kate plus 8
My Name Is Earl
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The Office
My Name is Earl
Weeds
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:The Office
My Name is Earl
Weeds
The Office is my 2nd favorite of todays shows.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Family Guy and South Park are the only TV shows I watch, if miniseries were included then Generation Kill is my #1
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Weeds, Dirty Jobs.... pretty much all I make sure to watch weekly
30 Rock
LOST
Scrubs
The Office

All great shows.
boizalynne Wrote:Weeds, Dirty Jobs.... pretty much all I make sure to watch weekly

We (me and Queen) are starting season 3 tonight.(weeds) We should be caught up before too long. Great F-in show.
jus' P Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Weeds, Dirty Jobs.... pretty much all I make sure to watch weekly

We (me and Queen) are starting season 3 tonight.(weeds) We should be caught up before too long. Great F-in show.
I am so happy that I could aid in someone elses 'Weed' addictionSmile
boizalynne Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:We (me and Queen) are starting season 3 tonight.(weeds) We should be caught up before too long. Great F-in show.
I am so happy that I could aid in someone elses 'Weed' addictionSmile

Its a great show. I can't wait to lock the kids out of the room and watch it tonight. Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Family Guy and South Park are the only TV shows I watch, if miniseries were included then Generation Kill is my #1

I love these shows too!

But my all time favorite show (whomever you worship rest it's soul) is

Friends
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Wonderfalls

It's obscure and it was quickly canned but damned if it wasn't geniusly executed.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown