Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby boy name suggestions
i'm (more like my wife) is expecting our second child... help me find/choose a name

heres what we have in mind so far

Declan lyle (which my wife likes)

Awesome declan (which i like)(i know its kind of out there, but how could one not always be happy with the name awesome)
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
My only suggestion:

Think about him introducing himself in a board meeting as an adult.

Case in point, "Hello, welcome the ______ corporation. My name is Bambi and I'll be presenting the plan we've developed to improve our Quality over the next 3 months."

True story.
Declan Lyle is beautiful!
Nicholas Gage
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titus.

Aint no boy named Titus gonna get picked on.
Wowie Groovie !
Sue. He'll grow up strong. [/obligatory]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Greig Zane
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Conan.....It's worked before. Smile
What? I didn't do it.
Don't name your kid Awesome. Its like naming your girl Chastity, they become opposite of their name. I agree with Airhorn, you definately have to think of this kid grown up, what people will think of him, counciling can get expensive.
Austin Declan wouldn't be terrible. Then when he gets older you can tell him how you had almost named him Awesome. He'll be grateful.

I'd like to thank my mom and dad for agreeing ahead of time that if I was a girl, my mom picked the name, and if I had been a boy, my dad would have picked the name. My dad wanted to name me Blanche, or Stella (for a girl). Thank goodness my mom had the good sense to name me Janna, after my grandmother Janet and my Aunt Jan.
If you want to go with the awesome thingy...

Totally Awesome can be (called TA for short)
-or-
Freakin' Awesome
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Case in point, "Hello, welcome the ______ corporation. I'm Freakin Awesome and I'll be presenting the plan we've developed to improve our Quality over the next 3 months."
I'd buy that plan. I bet it would be an awesome idea!

:lol:
Rock Monster Wrote:If you want to go with the awesome thingy...

Totally Awesome can be (called TA for short)
-or-
Freakin' Awesome

would it F'n A for the second name then?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I don't think there's any other option!
My boyfriend wants to name our first (if/when) Maximus.
That's what she said.
I know someone who named their son Matthew Danger Something...(not sure of their lastname)
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It's need to be Luther Dauber. From one of my favorite shows. Smile
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Allyson Wrote:My boyfriend wants to name our first (if/when) Maximus.

My gf like pussy names for boys, Like Evan and Ian. (not intended to offend anyone.... it's true)

I like names that won't get him beat up.
Corey is the king of homo names
Agreed. Who would spell it that way?
Gay ways to spell it:
Kori
Cori
Kyle
Corey

Good way to spell it:
Cory
ha...

and by 'Ha' I mean damn
imatoolhed Wrote:i'm (more like my wife) is expecting our second child... help me find/choose a name

heres what we have in mind so far

Declan lyle (which my wife likes)

Awesome declan (which i like)(i know its kind of out there, but how could one not always be happy with the name awesome)

I'm not sure Da Klan is a name you want to saddle your son with. How about Chris or Sam or David or something normal?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I think it's more like Deck-lan
Rock Monster Wrote:

My gf like pussy names for boys, Like Evan and Ian. (not intended to offend anyone.... it's true)

I like names that won't get him beat up.

HAYYYYYY Icee's name is one of the two mentioned above.... Not going to tell which one it is, but, I don't think its a pussy name Sad and I'm pretty sure he didnt get beat up as a kid
Nathan James is a good name of a boy.
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
ok, i've given up on the awesome name (see, it just sounds cool)(maybe a nick name tho)

nathan james... not bad, i'll keep that in mind

Rock Monster Wrote:I think it's more like Deck-lan

you are correct sir

OH OH OH ! ! ! YESSSSSSS !

Maximus Decimus Meredius ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
my suggestion: save the stupid shit for his middle name. that way he can use it if he wants to.
Max Power

Scott Steele
Wowie Groovie !
i knew someone named johnny blaze
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I know someone who named their son Matthew Danger Something...(not sure of their lastname)

It has always been my plan to give my future kid the middle name of Danger. Regardless of gender. This coming from someone who barely escaped getting the name "Rose Bush". I'd be thrilled to have Danger as a middle name.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Just call him Spite
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Torque Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I know someone who named their son Matthew Danger Something...(not sure of their lastname)

It has always been my plan to give my future kid the middle name of Danger. Regardless of gender. This coming from someone who barely escaped getting the name Rose Bush I'd be thrilled to have Danger as a middle name.

Would have been perfect if you're a redhead
Wowie Groovie !
ok, heres are list so far. its really hard this time compared to our first for some reason.

(____) = middle name and/or nickname

jordy
liam (nicholas)
ian (lyle)
cole
axel (james-AJ)
declan (lyle)
zachary (lyle)
zane (nicholas)
cale
jackson (terrance)
dalton (james-DJ)
maynard james (MJ)
brennan
brody
remy
sage
avery (james-AJ)
Zoltan.

You're not seriously considering naming him Maynard are you ?
Wowie Groovie !
change your last name to God and name him Your

This way when he introduces himself he can say "Hello I am Your God"
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Titan! Wrote:You're not seriously considering naming him Maynard are you ?

just seeing whos paying attention
boy you should known by now..... E Z does it...
IF you want to avoid beating him up name him after a historical mass murderer, whos going to beat up a kid named adolph or ivan, of course the child could never go to eastern europe or any jewish religious festivities but it would be worth it for the intimidation factor
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
My buddy is named Godfrey, Fred for short.