Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoo roll call - show 'em if you got 'em!
[Image: tatt.gif]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I may have to get an Alex Lifeson or Geddy Lee circa 1975 during the komono years...
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
[Image: TATTOO1.jpg]

Maybe this was the wrong decision, but I really think it shows who I really am.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:[Image: TATTOO1.jpg]

Maybe this was the wrong decision, but I really think it shows who I really am.

Did I say Baily's? Sorry, I meant....Toot's or Jonathon's, yeah Jonathon's... that's where we'll be Fri night...
that can't be you...
I knew I'd get a bite. I thought it would be faster and more vicious..... you might check out my pic on "let's see you". You might wonder where I could hide this thing.....p.15
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I knew I'd get a bite. I thought it would be faster and more vicious..... you might check out my pic on "let's see you". You might wonder where I could hide this thing.....p.15

Do you like to play," Wonder where I could hide this thing?"

highlight previous post, I knew it wasn't you.
jus' P Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I knew I'd get a bite. I thought it would be faster and more vicious..... you might check out my pic on "let's see you". You might wonder where I could hide this thing.....p.15

Do you like to play," Wonder where I could hide this thing?"

highlight previous post, I knew it wasn't you.

I knew you knew, but I figured I'd throw that one out for those that didn't Smile

Games FFWB likes to play sometimes includes "Wonder where I could hide this thing?" But I generally prefer a little game called "Just the tip". (Apparently I sometimes speak in third person too???)
Here are mine:

[Image: dragon.jpg]

My gay-ass dragon that I got when I was 18 and thought I was cool. I'll probably get it covered up later on down the line.

and
[Image: jolly.jpg]

My Jolly Roger that I got when I lived in Japan. You all get a bonus and get to gaze at my manly pecs.
You'll get the dragon covered up with something that you won't regret, obviously though.... ??? Smile
Why can't I post an effing picture?!!!! i did img C:address img

WTF
mainerliser Wrote:Why can't I post an effing picture?!!!! i did img C:address img

WTF

You can't post a picture that only exists on the C drive on your computer. You have to use an image hosting site. Try www.photobucket.com or www.freeimagehost.eu. Upload your picture and then supply the link.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Look at those huge nipples, man.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Look at those huge nipples, man.

Are you talking about yours??
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Sure am!
Have you ever seen this much muscle on a man?
Here's me getting my tat!

[Image: l_876ea9442d8aadd9c327828f7e7fd002.jpg]
Mark the Valet Wrote:Sure am!
Have you ever seen this much muscle on a man?

Not in the oral region. Wink
I think the Queen just burned me.

: (
HUMBLING

Seriously? Those nips a TINY. I have these completely embarrassing PEPPERONI nips that I have to sport at the pool, the beach and the lake. It's dreadful. Sad
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:

Seriously? Those nips a TINY. I have these completely embarrassing PEPPERONI nips that I have to sport at the pool, the beach and the lake. It's dreadful. Sad

We will have an inspection Friday night to verify this information. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Queenie Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Seriously? Those nips a TINY. I have these completely embarrassing PEPPERONI nips that I have to sport at the pool, the beach and the lake. It's dreadful. Sad

We will have an inspection Friday night to verify this information. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Please do not provide picture evidence......we'll take your word on it queenie.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Queenie Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Seriously? Those nips a TINY. I have these completely embarrassing PEPPERONI nips that I have to sport at the pool, the beach and the lake. It's dreadful. Sad

I've had plenty of people tell me to whip one out at a bar when it comes up in conversation....yes it comes up...don't ask.... I have no shame in verifying.

So far, nobody has puked.
dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:We will have an inspection Friday night to verify this information. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Please do not provide picture evidence......we'll take your word on it queenie.

You don't want to see that while eating breakfast Saturday morning?
Queenie Wrote:
dino Wrote:Please do not provide picture evidence......we'll take your word on it queenie.

You don't want to see that while eating breakfast Saturday morning?
I don't want to see that ANY morning......or any time for that matter!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:You don't want to see that while eating breakfast Saturday morning?
I don't want to see that ANY morning......or any time for that matter!

I guess it's about time to get out the camera phone and post immediatley???
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
dino Wrote:I don't want to see that ANY morning......or any time for that matter!

I guess it's about time to get out the camera phone and post immediatley???

Can i finish eating first? I kind of like my spaghetti right now but don't want to see it again.
Quote of the Day:
nah. I'd rather make someone vomit today. it would make me feel good about myself.
bump
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Didn't I already post to this?
I am too lazy to look back on it...
boizalynne Wrote:Didn't I already post to this?
I am too lazy to look back on it...

yes, i'm bumping old threads to try to get new folks to post. Or possibly people who weren't 'regulars' when these threads were initially started.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"