Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What ever happen to the intern who got fire
Sorry I forgot the intern name but I didnt like him at all I think he was there only to be on the radio so he can be popular
It was Frank Small Talk...and he probably got fired from like 5 more jobs claiming to release bodily fluids on the boss's food and then not realizing quick enough when it's time to give up the joke because it wasn't really funny to begin with.
hah! I completely forgot about that guy!
I missed everything with that guy, as I was away on my honeymoon. What exactly went down?
They were playing name that tune and they send frank small talk to get some food and when he came back he told Zane and everybody that he piss on Zanes food and Feerbeer and the guys ask him if he really did and he said he did it so he got fire
I'm cool with my boss where I work and we pull pranks all the time on each other. Some of them were pretty epic and still come up in conversation now and again.

But to piss in someone's lunch?....

I really can't see that being a funny conversation piece. Even if you add "dude!" or "you are off the chain!" :/
Yeah I know its gross I hope that douchbag never get a job and becomes homeless and Producer Joe does a stunt with a hobo and finds Frank Small Talk in a shellter and the stunt will be feed a hobo a soggy sandwhich.....................sorry frank but u piss me off
Yeah seriously, I still can't believe that Frank Small Talk blew an awesome chance to intern for a job that, I am sure, a lot of college kids would love to take. Heck, look at Dewey Cox, he's the oldest of the group and he's making the best of the situation no doubt. Any chance to just be a part of a successful show as the FBHW's show would be an awesome experience unless, like Frank, pisses it away that fast.
I think we all agree that Frank small Talk is the biggest douch bag ever
deadmetal Wrote:I think we all agree that Frank small Talk is the biggest douch bag ever

Nah, I've seen bigger.
deadmetal Wrote:They were playing name that tune and they send frank small talk to get some food and when he came back he told Zane and everybody that he piss on Zanes food and Feerbeer and the guys ask him if he really did and he said he did it so he got fire

have you heard of punctuation?
His posts make me want to stab myself in the face.
patfromportland Wrote:
deadmetal Wrote:They were playing name that tune and they send frank small talk to get some food and when he came back he told Zane and everybody that he piss on Zanes food and Feerbeer and the guys ask him if he really did and he said he did it so he got fire

Or the past tense?
Glad to see I'm not the only one who cringes when I see his name appear before a post...
We're such a loving and understanding community.
if i remember correctly, a co-worker at frank small talk's regular job called in to CWTTAB and said he was fired that same day because he was vandalizing company property or caught stealing.
I heard Frank Small Talk wanted to know if we all liked green beans. Was Small Talk his Indian name?
This is what Frank does now....

[Image: beggar.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Sorry about my bad punctuation looks like u guys have to send me a bad writing ticket or go f ur self hahahahahahaha lol JK GuYs
turf Wrote:if i remember correctly, a co-worker at frank small talk's regular job called in to CWTTAB and said he was fired that same day because he was vandalizing company property or caught stealing.

CWTTAB ? Whu ?
Wowie Groovie !
? whu? I believe its spell who dumbass
deadmetal Wrote:? whu? I believe its spell who dumbass

I wasn't trying to say who. "Who" would indicate that I was looking for information regarding a specific individual.

I typed "whu" intentionally, it's more of a sound than a word perhaps for you that wasn't literal enough, perhaps for you, I should have used proper MLA format english.

Okay, here for you, is a more proper way of phrasing my question.

Dear Turf,

Try as I might I am unfamiliar with what the letter CWTTAB stand for, could you please elaborate. Thanks.

Your Pal,
Titan.

By the way deadmetal, if you really want to point out somone's spelling, grammar, ot typing errors, you might want to invest some time in making sure your own posts are correct first.

Dumbass.
Wowie Groovie !
deadmetal Wrote:Hey Kettle, it's Pot. You're black.
deadmetal Wrote:Sorry about my bad punctuation looks like u guys have to send me a bad writing ticket or go f ur self hahahahahahaha lol JK GuYs

My brain hurts.

Great, now that some people have pointed out your lack of legible writing, you're going to go to the extreme and sarcastically spell like crap. Classy.
potthole Wrote:
deadmetal Wrote:Sorry about my bad punctuation looks like u guys have to send me a bad writing ticket or go f ur self hahahahahahaha lol JK GuYs

My brain hurts.

Great, now that some people have pointed out your lack of legible writing, you're going to go to the extreme and sarcastically spell like crap. Classy.

I apologize for even responding to him. Sigh. So sorry.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:My brain hurts.

I apologize for even responding to him. Sigh. So sorry.
Titan +1 for the previous rant and CWTTAB stands for Can't Wait To Talk About Blank. It's that part of the show where listenerrs try to call in, but Joe or the intern never picks up the effing phone.
deadmetal Wrote:? whu? I believe its spell who dumbass
Are you now just being a dick about how bad your grammar and spelling have been? Please read your above posting very slowly and sound out the words aloud.
Hopefully you noticed that when you said the word "spell" in that context, it did not sound quite right. In the future please add an "ed" or at the very least if your from the South a "t" to come up with the word "spelled" or "spellt" :Smile
wingospagettio Wrote:Titan +1 for the previous rant and CWTTAB stands for Can't Wait To Talk About Blank. It's that part of the show where listenerrs try to call in, but Joe or the intern never picks up the effing phone.

Never pick up the phone? I've gotten through each and every time I've called during that segment.
i member one time that zane and joe started figting they called it fifteensecund fiht and teh bel ring and they hat each otherwehnitrung an omg it funny make me laugh sorry high hahahahhaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!1!!!one!!eleventy!!!!
Titan stop sucking ds bro
mmmmmmmmm bag of cheetos......yum
mmmmmmmmmm bag of cheetos........yum
Ok i stop smoking starting tonight no more smoking pot im getting to serious over this stupid thread I apologize to everyone execpt titan he suck ds nah just kidding bro dam it im doing it again with my bad grammer and my poor writing skills
Fistor Wrote:i member one time that zane and joe started figting they called it fifteensecund fiht and teh bel ring and they hat each otherwehnitrung an omg it funny make me laugh sorry high hahahahhaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!1!!!one!!eleventy!!!!
+1 Thanks for the laugh!
patfromportland Wrote:

Clearly you haven't. Isn't the first word of the sentence supposed to be capiatalized..Pat?
The thread title should be changed to "Everyone nitpick the way other people type."

I mean, it seriously never gets old after the first 15 times.

EVER.
brobot Wrote:The thread title should be changed to "Everyone nitpick the way other people type."

I mean, it seriously never gets old after the first 15 times.

EVER.

Sorry dude, I can't stand it when people pick on other people and in turn make the same damn mistakes. If you're going to act all "holier than thou", at least be right.
Back to the original topic, there was just something not right in Frank's head. The first thing I remember that was weird was when he tried to explain how he and his friends changed the 1-10 hottness scale to a 1-4 scale. I guess that's fine if you want to do that, but he couldn't explain it clearly or concisely at all. - He was going on about how girls in different parts of the country were hotter than others.

Then, in the same conversation, he asked if he could say "do her," but then said "sh*t" without thinking twice just minutes later. I can totally understand how that could slip out, but he was later arguing with Hot Wings about it, saying he seriously thought it was okay because he had heard that word on Family Guy DVDs. - How can you not know that you can't say "sh*t" on the radio?!

Finally, there was the whole pee pee on the sandwhich incident. I don't need to point out the problem with this, but I will anyway: It proved him to be either a sick individual or someone with a broken sense of humor and broken social skills who cannot execute a joke right.

In conclusion, I think Frank Small Talk has something wrong with his brain due to the above examples of misbehavior.

Oh yeah, I forgot if anyone mentioned it, and I don't feel like re-reading the entries, but someone claiming to be a co-worker of Frank called in shortly after his firing and said that Frank tried to drive a forklift through a regular sliding door and bent the frame, causing him to possibly be fired. - Rough week.