Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone Else Notice This?
When Zane is telling a story, when hes about to tell it he always says Joe. As if every story he is telling is directed towards Joe.
lol kinda funny.
Nope . . . never noticed. Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I have noticed this also. Zane-"So I was riding my scooter home from the proctologist, Joe. And it was kind of uncomfortable cuz the doc's fingers were just in my brown eye, you catching this Joe? His fingers were pushing hot squash in reverse!"
I don't think Zane does it on purpose he just wants to make sure Joe is paying attention to his story.
heh isn't joe supposed to be like.. producing lol why cant zane talk to hotwings or freebeer lol
I've noticed this over the last couple years and even adopted it into my own conversations Yewt.
Wowie Groovie !
you say Joe before you speak?!?

like when talking to a group of friends telling them something that they havent heard,
"Joe, When we were back in high school...."
they've talked about this before, several months back they (FB&HW) said that since Joe came on board Zane was always looking at Joe and directing things towards Joe as if he was trying to win Joe's approval (Daddy Issues)
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:they've talked about this before, several months back they (FB&HW) said that since Joe came on board Zane was always looking at Joe and directing things towards Joe as if he was trying to win Joe's approval (Daddy Issues)

Your on the right track Howie, but it may go alittle deeper than that. Joe is the youngest and newest member of the bunch and as such may feel like the low man on the totem pole. Being a VERY observent bunch, Zane proberbly senses this and may be going out of his way too make sure Joe feels included in the "In" crowd.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Quote:Your on the right track Howie, but it may go alittle deeper than that. Joe is the youngest and newest member of the bunch and as such may feel like the low man on the totem pole. Being a VERY observent bunch, Zane proberbly senses this and may be going out of his way too make sure Joe feels included in the "In" crowd.

Or Zane, being the oldest, may be trying to win the approval of the younger crowd
Or, since Joe is usually busy doing other things, he only wants to tell the story once since the topic may come up again and again. I can't believe we're talking about this haha
ring ring ring ring ring ring ring BANANA PHONE...ring ring ring ring ring ring ring BANANA PHONE...ring ring ring ring ring ring ring BANANA PHONE...ring ring ring ring ring ring ring BANANA PHONE...

I CAN NOT GET THE EffING SONG OUT OF MY GOT DANG HEAD! >Sad