Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone 3G
It's the iPhone 3G launch today...anyone getting it?

And for those who are interested, http://twitlive.tv is having a 24 hour coverage of the events in California
hold on....i'm looking for my Siren for this Nerd Alert
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
ouch, someone better call the fire department b/c i just got burned
those things are pretty sweet....i'm just envious of people that have them...stupid kids costing money....

atleast i have a little 50cc quad...thats fun and almost fits in my pocket
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I would rather use the money to buy a new set of tires for my dirt bike, but im a bit anti-technology anyways. My three year old Nextel and two year old laptop will do the same things (I think) :-X
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:I would rather use the money to buy a new set of tires for my dirt bike, but im a bit anti-technology anyways. My three year old Nextel and two year old laptop will do the same things (I think) :-X

wanna buy a 300ex for 2k? can i have my blackberry back?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:I would rather use the money to buy a new set of tires for my dirt bike, but im a bit anti-technology anyways. My three year old Nextel and two year old laptop will do the same things (I think) :-X

wanna buy a 300ex for 2k? can i have my blackberry back?

No, I sold the blackberry for crack.....sorry
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:wanna buy a 300ex for 2k? can i have my blackberry back?

No, I sold the blackberry for crack.....sorry

bitch!
Hell no, i hate apple and i hate AT&T. I'll wait to see googles offering, but for now it looks like my next phone will be running the openmoko software in some fashion. For those curious: www.openmoko.org
am I the only person on the board that doesn't have a cell phone??? I gave it up when Sprint started Effing me over in January
Peachs Wrote:am I the only person on the board that doesn't have a cell phone??? I gave it up when Sprint started effing me over in January

My money is on yes you are the only one. My six year old even has a cell phone.
Zee Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:am I the only person on the board that doesn't have a cell phone??? I gave it up when Sprint started effing me over in January

My money is on yes you are the only one. My six year old even has a cell phone.

wow.. that sucks
i have the first gen. iphone that i got like 4 months ago.. I absolutely love it. And i dont really see a point in upgrading since the internet on mine is still pretty fast, and i dont "need" the gps. It already pinpoints your position within a block or so, which is plenty for me. But if you have the money, i would definately say buy one. The batteries last forever, and they are awesome. And AT&T has great service. I always have better service than all of my friends who use verizon.
if anybody has any iphone questions, send me a pm or leave a comment.
kaboobie92 Wrote:i have the first gen. iphone that i got like 4 months ago.. I absolutely love it. And i dont really see a point in upgrading since the internet on mine is still pretty fast, and i dont "need" the gps. It already pinpoints your position within a block or so, which is plenty for me. But if you have the money, i would definately say buy one. The batteries last forever, and they are awesome. And AT&T has great service. I always have better service than all of my friends who use verizon.

[Image: Funny%20Motivational%20Posters%2025.jpg]
Peachs Wrote:
Zee Wrote:My money is on yes you are the only one. My six year old even has a cell phone.

wow.. that sucks

My 15 year old daughter ran up a $1000 text bill on my Verizon and I ended up turning it off. I have a cell but work pays for it or I wouldn't have one.
jus' P Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:wow.. that sucks

My 15 year old daughter ran up a $1000 text bill on my Verizon and I ended up turning it off. I have a cell but work pays for it or I wouldn't have one.
$1000? holy ess. Oh and thank you Dr. Wiener Poopie, I appreciate the pic
http://uneasysilence.com/media/2007/08/i...killer.jpg
jus' P Wrote:

When I flew to D.C. for work training my job said I could take a company phone because I don
wienerpoopie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:My 15 year old daughter ran up a $1000 text bill on my Verizon and I ended up turning it off. I have a cell but work pays for it or I wouldn't have one.

When I flew to D.C. for work training my job said I could take a company phone because I don
wienerpoopie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:My 15 year old daughter ran up a $1000 text bill on my Verizon and I ended up turning it off. I have a cell but work pays for it or I wouldn't have one.

It was for the janitor
[quote="wienerpoopie"]It was for the janitor
I want the new banana phone!

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring BANANA PHONE...ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring BANANA PHONE...ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring BANANA PHONE...ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring BANANA PHONE...ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring BANANA PHONE...ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring BANANA PHONE...

I work with a guy who doesn't own a cell phone, never has. He's not even an old grump who resists technology, he's a single 30-year-old guy. But he's a loser so I guess it doesn't surprise me. He says he doesn't want to be within reach 24/7. Apparently he's never heard of the power button.
That's what she said.
jus' P Wrote:

Unlimited texting on verizon is $10 a month (i know, I have it)

The only time I'd let her out of the house in the next two years is to go earn money at a job to pay that back. I'd be pissed.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

Don't feel lonely Peaches, I don't have one either. Undecided

My phone was on the same plan as our daughters, so when hers got cut off, so did mine. Which really I don't mind, I have a phone at work and we ride back and forth to work, so we have his.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Admin Wrote:

The only time I'd let her out of the house in the next two years is to go earn money at a job to pay that back. I'd be pissed.

She was pretty much grounded all summer watching her 5 siblings. I thought I was gonna save money on daycare. ($80 a week). But they pretty much ate my paycheck all summer.

19 more days 'till school starts!!!

Can I get an Amen????
jus' P Wrote:
Admin Wrote:The only time I'd let her out of the house in the next two years is to go earn money at a job to pay that back. I'd be pissed.

She was pretty much grounded all summer watching her 5 siblings. I thought I was gonna save money on daycare. ($80 a week). But they pretty much ate my paycheck all summer.

19 more days 'till school starts!!!

Can I get an Amen????

AMEN!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Derek Wrote:It's the iPhone 3G launch today...anyone getting it?

[nerd]

I picked one up. It is a pretty fantastic device... I used the 1st gen iPhone on T-Mobile, but made the switch to AT&T for 3G. Not quite the battery life of the first one, but darn if it I don't love it anyway.

[/nerd]