Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Can Joe Do? - Tounge Kiss a Carnie pt. 2
I think it's funny as hell that he's getting 0 joe bucks for this!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Cmon Joe she wasn't THAT bad..........and you're a geek........lol
I can
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I cant wait
It's funny, I went to a fair on Saturday and all I could think about was the Kiss a Carnie stunt, and I really wanted to see it again, but it's not on YouTube anywhere. I really want to see the first one again
It's on the front page of the website; have at it.
Anyone else find this to be a huge disappointment?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:Anyone else find this to be a huge disappointment?

i didn't get to hear it...friggen county meetings....

it's not on the site yet either
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

No, I laughed my fool head off.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

No, I laughed my fool head off.

you mean your big fool head that houses your tiny dork voice?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I saw the video and found it hilarious. "Your mouth says no but your fat gut says yes"
tinkleheimer Wrote:"Your mouth says no but your fat gut says yes"

THAT WAS THE BEST !!!
I want to see the first one. I've just started listening recently and heard the first one on the radio and laughed till I cried. Does anyone have a link to Kiss a Carney I?
I was kind of dissapointed that they didn't let Freebeer have it more for his awesome "Cavity Creeps" line.
Joe- it's been like a week and im still laughing my ass off over this one- your reaction to the snagletooth kiss was priceless and i think you should get a ton of credit for being such a good sport!! i'd give you like 500 joe bucks if i could!
laughingoutloud Wrote:I want to see the first one. I've just started listening recently and heard the first one on the radio and laughed till I cried. Does anyone have a link to Kiss a Carney I?

It's still linked about halfway down on the home page at http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com