Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orangeville
i have two video cameras, we can give them the older one to eat as a distraction...
ignition16 Wrote:i have two video cameras, we can give them the older one to eat as a distraction...

Dude, that literally made me laugh out loud.
Wowie Groovie !
Kris!? Wrote:
maxer64 Wrote:When they first started talking about Orangeville a few years ago, I wrote an article for it on Uncyclopedia, highlighting how the high school has varsity garbage throwing at outsiders.

It got deleted. Sad

It obviously got deleted because people from there don't actually know what a school is. The only education they've received is "what pa done told 'em."

The Orangeville voters actually voted not to approve a tax millage to maintain their membership to The Delton District Library. They don't feel like paying rocks anymore to be able to eat the Clifford books. I'm totally serious about the vote. It happened just this spring.

A guy from Orangeville threatened to shoot a school bus a few year ago because they turned around in the person's driveway.

It's scary living as close as I do to these imbreds... Sad

I'm curious if I know you... mind saying where you went to high school?
orangeville Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Isn't Boones Farm a little high brow for Orangeville, I thought they saved that stuff for special ocassions, like Christmas, and when their cousins married each other.

Good point... how about moonshine?

to much thinking. they would just drink the mash, and probably try to eat the still.
I gotta see this town! LOL sounds like some hick towns around Central and Southern IL. LOL
stevedem Wrote:
orangeville Wrote:Good point... how about moonshine?

to much thinking. they would just drink the mash, and probably try to eat the still.

That's true people automatically equate moonshine with dumb hicks, but it takes some skill and knowhow to make it.

I wonder how many cousin-sisters I could buy with a bottle of Jack and a bag of cheeseburgers
Wowie Groovie !
You'd have a whole harem....and they'd probably offer you their child-uncles as a gift.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
kenagelus Wrote:I have a good friend that lives in Orangeville and grew up there.

Stay away from the Hale Compound....that is all I have to say.

Did he take his sister or his cousin to the prom ? Or was she both ?
Wowie Groovie !
vsangelchick Wrote:You'd have a whole harem....and they'd probably offer you their child-uncles as a gift.

child-uncle . . . Wow. That one just stuns me. I can't even figure out how that's possible...

would that be having a kid with your grand parent ?
Wowie Groovie !
Yes, yes it would....chew on that one for a while, you might end up feeling like you need another shower....
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
There's nothing wrong with Orangeville. We allow visitors from 10am to 4pm. Anytime after that your on your own. Now if you find yourself stranded on the side of the road at night call a tow truck and rock your vechicle side to side immitating fournication. This will trick all my cousins into thinking maybelline was giving it out again.

Either way enter at your own risk.

F.Y.I. - I graduated the 9th grade so im like the smartest person round the land. Wink
saddlebags Wrote:There's nothing wrong with Orangeville. We allow visitors from 10am to 4pm. Anytime after that your on your own. Now if you find yourself stranded on the side of the road at night call a tow truck and rock your vechicle side to side immitating fournication. This will trick all my cousins into thinking maybelline was giving it out again.

F.Y.I. - I graduated the 9th grade so im like the smartest person round the land. Wink

Orangville 9th grade=Rest of the world
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
What are you talking about, theres no Schools in Orangville!! who would teach at it!
The Hobbo that lives down the street from me has better hygene and more education then anyone from that sorry excuse of a town.
Why, that town does not appear to be orange at all.

I CALL SHENANIGANS!!!@#
wienerpoopie Wrote:Are they easy? and look like this?

[Image: girl2.jpg]

Hey!!! That was my best picture Undecided
saddlebags Wrote:There's nothing wrong with Orangeville. We allow visitors from 10am to 4pm. Anytime after that your on your own. Now if you find yourself stranded on the side of the road at night call a tow truck and rock your vechicle side to side immitating fournication. This will trick all my cousins into thinking maybelline was giving it out again.

+1 ! Very funny !
Wowie Groovie !
orangeville Wrote:
Kris!? Wrote:It obviously got deleted because people from there don't actually know what a school is. The only education they've received is "what pa done told 'em."

The Orangeville voters actually voted not to approve a tax millage to maintain their membership to The Delton District Library. They don't feel like paying rocks anymore to be able to eat the Clifford books. I'm totally serious about the vote. It happened just this spring.

A guy from Orangeville threatened to shoot a school bus a few year ago because they turned around in the person's driveway.

It's scary living as close as I do to these imbreds... Sad

I'm curious if I know you... mind saying where you went to high school?

Ha. No, I don't mind. I went to DKHS.

I'm thinking about putting on some camo (so they can't see me ;D) and getting you guys some better pictures, either today, or tomorrow.

I'll try to photograph a native in their natural surroundings... probably trying to eat a tire, or shooting down some "aliens."

Wish me luck. Anyone wanna come with to be my body guard, in case they start throwing feces at me? Tongue haha.
Orangeville is such a classy town Big Grin

I would never go there. I hear Ashton is bad too ( in between Cadillac and Big Rapids)
Kate Wrote:Orangeville is such a classy town Big Grin

I would never go there. I hear Ashton is bad too ( in between Cadillac and Big Rapids)

It's like Breedsville of my county......trashy

I have an uncle that lived there. Yes....you are correct.
Luther, Leroy, Tustin....all very similar.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Don't forget Kingsley! such a great town. not. (south of traverse city about 20 miles)
Kate Wrote:Don't forget Kingsley! such a great town. not. (south of traverse city about 20 miles)

Buckley...oh yeah.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Dino I can totally hear your avatar screaming "SHUT THE F UP!" when I look at it.
Kate Wrote:Dino I can totally hear your avatar screaming "SHUT THE F UP!" when I look at it.

Really? You have awesome ears then. I only hear a slight hum! Wink
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:

I have an uncle that lived there. Yes....you are correct.

Was your uncle also your cousin ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
dino Wrote:I have an uncle that lived there. Yes....you are correct.

Nope, but he is a minger.
Quote of the Day:
A Orangeville shower:
[Image: burnvictim_BNW-child-bathes-in-cow-urine.jpg]
Titan ! Wrote:
dino Wrote:I have an uncle that lived there. Yes....you are correct.

Are you confused with TN?
Orangeville could easily be transplanted into one of the back holler's of Tenn with very little notice
Wowie Groovie !
My wife and I drove down to Gun Lake yesterday and decided to go into Orangeville to grab some photos of the place. It turns out that I had a turtle poking out so I had to find a restroom. The only gas station in Orangeville had an "out of order" sign on the restroom so we had to hightail it back to gun lake to stop at one of their places. After that I didn't feel like going back to take pictures because they recognize it when a car that is not a jalopy enters their village square twice.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
My cousin used the restroom there once, and we haven't seen him since.
Wowie Groovie !
That explains why the restroom was out of order.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.