Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ear Candy!!!
hooray for Steph Webb and her chicky pal!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
how long till Zane asks them to make out ?
Wowie Groovie !
he just asked her if she wanted to do an ironman and no one caught it.

Zane to Tara: Do you want to do an ironman ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:he just asked her if she wanted to do an ironman and no one caught it.

awesome
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
i want more pictures.....
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i want more pictures.....

Is there a link to photos somewhere ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i want more pictures.....

Is there a link to photos somewhere ?

there were in the old thread where she filled in for the wings. Just of Webb though, I wanna see this Tara chick now
http://www.wzzm13.com/company/about_us/p...ities.aspx

About halfway down is Tara.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:http://www.wzzm13.com/company/about_us/p...ities.aspx

About halfway down is Tara.

schwing!

you da man Biff
Titan ! Wrote:he just asked her if she wanted to do an ironman and no one caught it.

I caught it. THen they were talking about a nun doing an Ironman. I thought someone would laugh or something...
I was hoping when Joe said he would train with her there would be a hook up there, but she has a boyfriend.
Aw man, I lost my job so I don't listen anymore in the mornings Sad. I miss FBHW. I can never wake up early to listen no matter how hard I try
Kate Wrote:Aw man, I lost my job so I don't listen anymore in the mornings Sad. I miss FBHW. I can never wake up early to listen no matter how hard I try

Maybe you can get the pod cast. I missed Fridays show to because at work we were busy moving my work station and I didn't have a chance to move my radio until the afternoon.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I don't have an Ipod. My cell phone plays radio and MP3's, it's the new sony walkman phone...and the Ipod I had I accidently washed it in my work clothes Sad
Kate Wrote:I don't have an Ipod. My cell phone plays radio and MP3's, it's the new sony walkman phone...and the Ipod I had I accidently washed it in my work clothes Sad

You don't need an iPod to play podcasts, silly billy...
brobot Wrote:
Kate Wrote:I don't have an Ipod. My cell phone plays radio and MP3's, it's the new sony walkman phone...and the Ipod I had I accidently washed it in my work clothes Sad

You don't need an iPod to play podcasts, silly billy...

Really? I didn't know that. Shows how well I can keep up with technology.
Kate Wrote:
brobot Wrote:You don't need an iPod to play podcasts, silly billy...

Really? I didn't know that. Shows how well I can keep up with technology.

Don't feel bad. I didn't know either. I have never owned an iPod and haven't the faintest on how to download music or use one.
airhornahole Wrote:
Kate Wrote:Really? I didn't know that. Shows how well I can keep up with technology.

Don't feel bad. I didn't know either. I have never owned an iPod and haven't the faintest on how to download music or use one.

All I have is a PC. Could I get Pod cast with just that?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Yes.