Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does any miss you don't have to yell challenge
anyone
Actually, I do.
Listeners have notoriously sucked at this game, but if they brought it back I'd love to try it and prove them wrong.
I miss it, I also miss the phone challenges, but the caller ID ruined it....I don't see why that can't jam the caller ID though
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Everytime I pull through a drivethru I'm tempted to play.
The THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY has become a running joke with my girlfriend and myself. I'd love to hear that one segment in the show's flashback segment at least once a week. It's definitely among my favorite segments ever on the show.
racinreaver Wrote:The THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY has become a running joke with my girlfriend and myself. I'd love to hear that one segment in the show's flashback segment at least once a week. It's definitely among my favorite segments ever on the show.

For future reference, you should probably explain further than "THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY has become a running joke with my girlfriend and myself" to avoid any sexual innuendos.
burnking Wrote:
racinreaver Wrote:The THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY has become a running joke with my girlfriend and myself. I'd love to hear that one segment in the show's flashback segment at least once a week. It's definitely among my favorite segments ever on the show.

For future reference, you should probably explain further than "THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY has become a running joke with my girlfriend and myself" to avoid any sexual innuendos.

EXALT
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
racinreaver Wrote:...THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY...

Is that what happens after "mouth party?"
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Ha, case in point.
Hated it. Do not miss it even remotely.
I miss all the phone challenges. I never got to try the " you don't have to yell" one, but still think about trying it though!
I was next in line a couple years ago for this game. I was waiting in a BK parking lot, ready to go if the person playing before me lost. Sadly, they didn't.
i miss this game and many others they have axed. they should bring all of those back in a 'only once in a while' basis, because i would still love the occasional uncanny impressions or kazoo time too.
YES!!! BRING IT BACK gee dee IT!!!