Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You tube kaboobie
What video are they talking about ?

I searched youtube for Kaboobie and Kabooby and didn't see anything even remotely related to the show.

That Shazzan cartoon looks awesome though.
Wowie Groovie !
Well don't everyone chime in all at once now.
Wowie Groovie !
I thought it was "code" word for the rubbers for pennies vid, but have yet to see/find it.
Titan ! Wrote:Well don't everyone chime in all at one now.

Perhaps nobody knew the answer?
Yes it's supposed to be the pennies for rubbers video but apparently Gary hasn't posted it yet. I don't know what the hold up/secrecy is all about
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:Yes it's supposed to be the pennies for rubbers video but apparently Gary hasn't posted it yet. I don't know what the hold up/secrecy is all about

I bet "The Man" has caught on to their ruse and put a stop to it. The only other excuse is Gary is being lazy, but he seems to be pretty on the ball for the video postings so i am willing to ignore that possibility.
The guys have said specifically a couple of times that it was already posted.

Damn. I hate Meijers. F them.
Wowie Groovie !
Damnit! I want to see it!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Titan ! Wrote:Damn. I hate Meijers. F them.

Do you think it was a Meijer? I got the sense that it was a smaller type store than that.
potthole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Damn. I hate Meijers. F them.

Do you think it was a Meijer? I got the sense that it was a smaller type store than that.

In my mind it was Meijer. In reality it could have been Family Fare, or Wal Mart.
Wowie Groovie !
I was thinking Walgreens. They answer the phone while Joe was at the counter, but hard to make out -the guys were giving Joe directions at same time.
I want to know who it was, so wecan get about 10 or 12 of us together, and all within an hour or so, go in and try to buy stuff with pennies.

It kind of pisses me off that they wouldn't take them.
Wowie Groovie !
I can tell it wasn't a walmart, I work at walmart, and we'd have just opened another register and counted it, it was obviously a place with only one register open.

I do request that if the video is not going to be posted, they kind of mention that so we can stop searching for it
ashleykme Wrote:I can tell it wasn't a walmart, I work at walmart, and we'd have just opened another register and counted it, it was obviously a place with only one register open.

I do request that if the video is not going to be posted, they kind of mention that so we can stop searching for it

Something tells me they won't say it won't be posted. Just play it like I am and let other people search.
motorboatking Wrote:I was thinking Walgreens. They answer the phone while Joe was at the counter, but hard to make out -the guys were giving Joe directions at same time.
I think it was a Walgreens too. I've been in line before when they call a manger to the front and it was almost identical to how it happened in the stunt.
motorboatking Wrote:I was thinking Walgreens. They answer the phone while Joe was at the counter, but hard to make out -the guys were giving Joe directions at same time.

Bingo, I was thinking something more like a Walgreens or Rite Aid. Joe walked around the store too quickly for it to be somewhere like Meijer, and when he was at the checkout, it didn't sound like a huge supermarket (not the usual noise of all the hussle and bussle of the 10 out of 50 open lanes).
When I heard that this would be posted, I thought "great idea!" Then, they could also post stunts like "Inappropriate Return," Wheelchair A-Hole," and "Hobo Massage."

Nope
Hobo Massage was posted for a short while. Did it get taken down?