Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Milton have a man crush on FB,HW,EZ,&PD?
I don't know but it sounds like he LOOOves to keep his lists and records on the guys. Plus the big confession he made today. Sounds kinda hot.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
who is pd?
You really can't figure that one out?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
dingdongyo Wrote:who is pd?

I thought you were a fan of the show? Because if you were, you would know it was a typo and should have been PJ, duh. Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
i like my letters typed right. no one else was paying attention to him anyway.

Producer Doh! replaced Joe...
jus' P Wrote:

Producer Doh! replaced Joe...

Oops, Oh crap.... should I change it now??
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Producer Doh! replaced Joe...

Oops, Oh crap.... should I change it now??

You can't. But it's no big deal . . . except to those are grasping for a post and want to bitch about something.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Producer Doe is cool.
Queenie Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Oops, Oh crap.... should I change it now??

You can't. But it's no big deal . . . except to those are grasping for a post and want to bitch about something.
I've went back and edited my thead that I started
Heinz Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:You can't. But it's no big deal . . . except to those are grasping for a post and want to bitch about something.

you can edit the post but not the title.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Heinz Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:You can't. But it's no big deal . . . except to those are grasping for a post and want to bitch about something.

You should go back and edit this post then to say," I've gone back and edited a thread that I(or I've) started".

Tongue