Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best day ever. Best
Today's my Birthday....was so happy to hear the Happy Birthday song on Name that Tune today....
Aww, I didn't get you anything....sorry....
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
No, problem.....just excited. My husband is taking me to see Twilight and getting me Animal Crossing for the Wii.....
Maybe you can call into the show, and explain Twilight to the guys, because they're confused about it.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Tried to call, but no answer, sent show code email.
What is to be confused about Twilight?! It's the ideal love story!!

Happy Birthday lokizilla!!!!
Emo vampires are an ideal love story?

/haven't read the books

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Diana,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

[Image: birthdaypiece1vq.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
How come her cake is nice, and mine was insulting? Gender bias?

Happy birthday!
Queenie Wrote:Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,

Queenie!!! That cake looks delicious and now I am hungry for chocolate...

Happy Birthday by the way!!!
HAPPY 50th.....
burnking Wrote:How come her cake is nice, and mine was insulting? Gender bias?

Happy birthday!

I'm guessing more along the lines of the like/dislike issue. Big Grin
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
burnking Wrote:How come her cake is nice, and mine was insulting? Gender bias?

Happy birthday!

I'm guessing more along the lines of the like/dislike issue. Big Grin

I thought he liked his cake. I went through so much trouble to get it, and now I find out, after the fact, that he wasn't happy with it. Sad

[drop]waaa . . . i'm sad about stuff![/drop]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I'm guessing more along the lines of the like/dislike issue. Big Grin

I thought he liked his cake. I went through so much trouble to get it, and now I find out, after the fact, that he wasn't happy with it. Sad

I just thought the facts on the cake were going to be kept between you and I, that's all.
burnking Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I thought he liked his cake. I went through so much trouble to get it, and now I find out, after the fact, that he wasn't happy with it. Sad

I just thought the facts on the cake were going to be kept between you and I, that's all.

Well I seem to remember you letting a little secret out about me some time ago . . . ???
Queenie Wrote:Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,

Thanks it really made my day. I appreciate it.
jus' P Wrote:HAPPY 50th.....

Not yet, can't wait to get there though.
Queenie Wrote:
burnking Wrote:I just thought the facts on the cake were going to be kept between you and I, that's all.

Well I seem to remember you letting a little secret out about me some time ago . . . ???

Yeah, but I'm just a dumb boy, these things are expected.
burnking Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Well I seem to remember you letting a little secret out about me some time ago . . . ???

Yeah, but I'm just a dumb boy, these things are expected.

Point well taken.

However, I am a woman and forget nothing.
Well then Happy Birthday, but I don't want everyone to think I'm going to take the time to worry about when everyone's birthday is and wish them a Happy one because I am a guy and we don't keep a social calendar.(How's that for a run-on sentence?) None the less, Happy Birthday!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Well then Happy Birthday, but I don't want everyone to think I'm going to take the time to worry about when everyone's birthday is and wish them a Happy one because I am a guy and we don't keep a social calendar.(How's that for a run-on sentence?) None the less, Happy Birthday!

For your convenience, there is a calendar for the board.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?action=calendar
Queenie Wrote:
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Well then Happy Birthday, but I don't want everyone to think I'm going to take the time to worry about when everyone's birthday is and wish them a Happy one because I am a guy and we don't keep a social calendar.(How's that for a run-on sentence?) None the less, Happy Birthday!

For your convenience, there is a calendar for the board.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?action=calendar

You are the best.