Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erm......Part 2
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/i-got-m...cs-877461/
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Nice of you to post Pottholes wedding pix.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
[drop]Wow![/drop]
wow, who's the skinny army guy potthole married?
it's like potthole and titan got together to play this sick joke on us all.
Oh god, I saw that a few days ago.

Some of the replies are hilarious.
Big Grin ??? Big Grin ??? Big Grin WTF She looks like shes going to eat him and their unborn child Big Grin ??? Big Grin ??? Big Grin
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
[Image: l_28b548e8517e1c8aa48adc4d5bff86a1.jpg]

This one is my favorite. It's like the flower girl is contemplating suicide because this is her future.
That's what she said.
You are look'in at 2400 lbs of pottholes sister-in-laws
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
i didn't know james carville was that fat when him and mary matalin got married
Easy dresses too. Just unravel a bolt of fabric and cut holes.
Fuster, you suck. Nobody was ever supposed to see those photos! I'm surprise you fessed up that they were mine, though, you being the best man and all! Tongue
Please tell me this isn't real.....that is just sad if it is.
That poor guy, hope she doesn't want to get on top or sit on his lap.
Allyson Wrote:[Image: l_28b548e8517e1c8aa48adc4d5bff86a1.jpg]

There MUST be a weight limit on the terrace they are standing on...no? ;D
In the intro he says his life is now complete. Do you think that it is a plea for someone to kill him?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
This isn't even real........
your momma Wrote:This isn't even real........

I think the people are real but the guy who started the thread obviously found the pictures and posted the thread as a joke.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
your momma Wrote:This isn't even real........

I think the people are real but the guy who started the thread obviously found the pictures and posted the thread as a joke.

That's what I meant but I didn't make myself clear....sorry....I'll go stand in the corner.... Sad
Page 25 (or was it 24) Crumbum admits it was a troll job.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Page 25 (or was it 24) Crumbum admits it was a troll job.

Well you can tell it's a fake story on that first page because he talks about waiting to lose his virginity on the wedding night but then proceeds to say that he married her because she was pregnant ....hence her loss of a good figure.

YIKES!

PS. we might should tone down the weight jokes. We might hurt some of the other FBHW board members' feelings. i.e. Titan.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Page 25 (or was it 24) Crumbum admits it was a troll job.

Well you can tell it's a fake story on that first page because he talks about waiting to lose his virginity on the wedding night but then proceeds to say that he married her because she was pregnant ....hence her loss of a good figure.

YIKES!

PS. we might should tone down the weight jokes. We might hurt some of the other FBHW board members' feelings. i.e. Titan.

Eh, we don't need to worry about hurting his feelings.
potthole Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Well you can tell it's a fake story on that first page because he talks about waiting to lose his virginity on the wedding night but then proceeds to say that he married her because she was pregnant ....hence her loss of a good figure.

YIKES!

Eh, we don't need to worry about hurting his feelings.

I guess I should have put in a "not" or a "psyche" or something to demonstrate my sarcasm. I was just afraid that Borat wouldn't get it.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...=111777031
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...=111777031

how do you come across this stuff? i want to believe you run all these boards you're posting.
Jo Wrote:

how do you come across this stuff? i want to believe you run all these boards you're posting.

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

It looks like someone copied her pictures to paint and used the spraypaint feature to make her eyelids half cover her eyes.
That's what she said.
Or [Image: paris-hilton-south-park-704946.jpg]
That's what she said.
Wow, talk about some mean replies. ???
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Well, it's kinda hard not to be mean. Especially when Allyson posted the real pic of herself 2 posts up.
I've seen that body building board and they can be ruthless.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Khef Wrote:Well, it's kinda hard not to be mean. Especially when Allyson posted the real pic of herself 2 posts up.

I almost pee'd a little....

..sorry allyson
wow wow wow!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ